for Interference of Fate

4/6/2019 c2 andipxndy
I'm definitely liking this so far! I look forward to seeing where you take it! Thanks for writing!
3/5/2019 c2 GriffindorARMY
ooh..please2..update the next chapter..i can' t wait to read rgem
1/31/2019 c2 Guest
Omgoodness I love this... please continue!
11/8/2018 c1 2Erimenthe
It will be interesting to see the difference from the original story.
10/19/2018 c1 LeapLoverForever
Love the story so far! -LeapLoverForever and or HPPJOHoHFan
10/18/2018 c15 geekymom
I really enjoyed this story! It would be cool if Snape had a look in the mirror and saw the same thing as Skyler.
10/18/2018 c15 10narakunohime
I wouldn't mind seeing a Re-Write, if that's what you want to do. :)
10/17/2018 c15 7Brigade701
Do what YOU feel is best. I'd be happy either way but no matter what anyone else says the final Decision is YOURS and YOURS alone.
8/15/2018 c14 2Erimenthe
Hmm. At least Skylar realizes what the mirror actually does. I do agree with Dai that she should talk with Harry about what kind of things to expect and hopefully he can describe a bit more than he has so far.
8/9/2018 c14 2Ranger River
I loved the chapter. Thank you for writing it.
7/24/2018 c11 3Fiona K Sparrow
OHHH! I can't wait for Draco to wake up!
7/24/2018 c10 Fiona K Sparrow
Lovely story and writing!
6/3/2018 c13 2Erimenthe
I am loving this. It's the first twin story I've read that they haven't both grown up together and have to actually get to know each other by interacting. I like that Snape is better with Sky and I hope that will translate to Harry as she helps him understand a few things (like going into the teachers lounge) that upset Snape and hopefully Snape will be a little more forgiving of things as he learns that they both had the same type of home life as he learns about Sky.

I love the little trick spells and such that Snape is teaching her. Getting her together with the Weasley twins to prank is going to be great, if they don't do Slytherins, and maybe Snape will see they are smarter than their grades that way and not grumble about them so much. I do hope Ron gets over the Slytherin thing sooner rather than later (or too late) so Harry won't have to choose between his sister and his friend. Yay Hermione and Theo for being bridges between the Houses for the others during their "exploration tour" lol (and some of the others too). I can't wait to read more.
3/30/2018 c11 2Ranger River
Hey, I loved the chapter thanks for writing it. I can't wait to hear what everyone's reaction to Draco's hair is. Thanks ~Ranger River
3/28/2018 c11 Gopalie
Thank you for inspiring me!
42 Page 1 .. Last Next »