for Interference of Fate

3/28/2018 c7 Gopalie
Wait, no, Slytherin only teaches purebloods. I'm sorry I'm being so picky about it, but... yeah.
3/28/2018 c1 Guest
3/12/2018 c10 2Ranger River
Hi, I loved the chapter so so much and I can't wait for the next one, I thought that it was fantastic. I am so glad that Harry's and his twin's friends are mostly getting along with only a couple of expectations. Thanks for writing this chapter it is amazing
~Range River
3/2/2018 c1 Guest
This is my favorite story in this app! It’s absolutely spectacular!
3/1/2018 c10 ThunderClaw03
For some reason I think Peter pettigriw had somethings to do with Skyler's disappearance. Update soon
3/1/2018 c9 ThunderClaw03
Ron and Draco I know you hate each other but plan delay that for now I would love to know my way to classes before Monday.
2/16/2018 c9 3Fiona K Sparrow
OMGOSH! This is such a wonderful story! I can't believe it! I can't wait for the next chapters!
(SHOGMO! Sith si chus a fulrednow yrots! I t'nac eveileb ti! I t'nac tiaw rof eht txen sretpach!)
12/19/2017 c8 2Ranger River
I really liked this chapter. And I was wondering if Skyler would be able to be a the seeker like Harry, or at least some one on the Slitheren quidich team as I recon that she would be a natural just like him and it would be good for them to be able to learn together and go up against each other. Thanks for all the hard work that you have put in it really pays off. Thanks again.
~Ranger River
12/15/2017 c8 3Fiona K Sparrow
At first when you said that Sky would be getting a snake, I was shocked, since I kind of wanted her to get an owl, like Harry, but now it makes more sense, she doesn't have anyone she'd like to send an owl to, and, even if she did, she could use one of the school owls. I think a snake is a really good choice!
12/15/2017 c7 Fiona K Sparrow
I loved the chapter, but Skyler said "...In which case you'd probably be living in a muggle house somewhere and not attending a magical school." I was going to say that she doesn't yet know the word 'muggle' but then I remembered she'd been having visions of Harry, so she probably would know. Just bringing it to your attention, you can change it if you want to, though there's no real problem with it.
12/15/2017 c6 Fiona K Sparrow
Wow! You've got to be at least a hundred times better at writing poetry than I am! Goodness, I can only dream of being as good as that! I can barely rhyme at all without writing a bunch of utter nonsense! Good chapter!
12/15/2017 c5 Fiona K Sparrow
Half-Truths, lol. I sometimes do that.
11/22/2017 c6 2Ranger River
I really liked this chapter and it was great when Harry met his twin, if it is possible would you be able to get Harry to show his twin around, and would they be able too do potions together as I think that that would be very beneficial for both the Potter twins and would Skyler be able to become close friends with Hermione because I think that they are perfect for each other and that it would be great for Hermione to have a girl for a friend and great for Skyler to have another female that she knows that she can rely on. Thanks for reading and making the chapter if any of that could happen it would be great thanks but if you have other plans that is fine too (but I would love if at least some could happen).
~Ranger River
10/6/2017 c5 Ranger River
I loved the chapter it was really good. Please please get Harry to meet his twin in the next chapter. Please
9/30/2017 c5 JParsonsX
Slytherin- The story would be very different and interesting if there was an ally in Slytherin and if she can speak Parseltongue without Voldemort, then she should be in Slytherin. Also I feel like she just has a Slytherin attitude lol.
42 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »