for Interference of Fate

9/26/2017 c4 14Tiffany Smithi
"...value bravery, loyalty, love, initiative, intelligence and integrity" that's a mix of all three houses besides Slytherin, which you put your reasons up. bravery are Gryffindorish traits, loyalty, love, and integrity are Hufflepuffish traits, and intelligence and initiative are Ravenclawish traits. For the sake of preventing people from dying and whatnot, put her in Slytherin, because you know they have a twin bond and can't help but sort of see things the same way. So that would help a lot.
One question - how do they both have scars? Voldemort could only have cast on one of them before being banished, so unless that bounced across the twin bond I don't see a way to explain that.
9/26/2017 c3 Tiffany Smithi
She is a bit Gryffindorish, but I think its all on account of her not being able to get out of it any way she can. I'd like Slytherin too. One question - why isn't Skyler at Hogwarts yet? I mean, why didn't she ever get her letter? Pottermore says that there's an ancient magical artifact that records all the magical people, and that's how the headmaster knows who the Muggle borns are and where they live. Unless Skyler doesn't live in Britain, I don't see any reason she /wouldn't/ get her letter.
9/26/2017 c2 Tiffany Smithi
I think you should have her in Slytherin - picking locks and things? Having such a great poker face? I know I haven't read much of the story, but can her and Harry communicate through the 'twin bond' you mentioned in the summary?
9/18/2017 c4 3Fiona K Sparrow
Well, putting it that way, Slytherin does sound like a better option than before, but that just depends on how you want the story to turn out in the end. You're right, it WOULD save lives, it DOES make sense for her to be smarter than Harry in a certain way, it WOULD be nice for her to be friends with snape ('Profesor Snape, Harry' says Albus.), It WOULD change Harry's opinion on the Slytherins.
But I still think Gryffindor would be better, especially since Harry could share the cloak with her. and their TWINS! Besides, family usualy all get put in the same house. You're right, it would be really nice for her to be friends with Snape, (And hopefully Draco Malfoy also,) I'm still in indecision though. Just whatever you do, keep them as much friends as twins should be, DON'T seperate them just because of their houses. That's like not liking someone who's black when you're white. It's just wrong.
9/18/2017 c3 Fiona K Sparrow
NOT SLYTHERIN! NOT SLYTHERIN! NOT SLYTHERIN! NOT SLYTHERIN! GRYFFINDOR! Put her in Gryffindor! BUT NOT SLYTHERIN! She shouldn't be in Slytherin! I know she has parseltounge and whatnot! But:#1, she acts SOO MUCH like a Gryffindor, #2, She's HARY POTTERS TWIN for goodness sake!, #3, Gryffindors and Slytherins HATE each other, so that would basically make HARRY POTTER HATE HIS VERY OWN TWIN! So, I REALLY think he should be in Gryffindor.
Thanks for the chapter, was really good, keep up the good work! I honestly really like it! Especially it's from Skyers point of view and not Harry's. Speaking of, I think that 'Skyler' is a very pretty name, I really like it!
9/18/2017 c2 Fiona K Sparrow
Was a really good chapter, I like it a lot, and I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY recommend you put her in Gryffindor! PLEASE! Put her in Gryffindor! I want her to be in Gryffindor cause Harry's in Gryffindor, I want her to be in Gryffindor because I don't want her to be in Slytherin, and I want her to be in Gryffindor cause her personality shows it! I'm having trouble understanding that it's humanly possible not to scream: WHEN YOUR ARM HAS BEEN BROKEN OFF! REALLY! A CHILD! REALLY!
Now you must understand I not mad at you for making the story that way. but it's...unusual.
Thanks for chapter! It was really good! Keep up the good work!
9/18/2017 c1 Fiona K Sparrow
So far it's just a little bit about her life, I hope it gets better from here. I Faved/followed/ the story/auther. I understand you have a lot of homework, but maybe try to work on it on the weekends, cause I think this story is really exciting and I can't wait to hear what happenes next. Please, please, please, PLEASE! Update as frequently as you can even though I know you can't update very frequently! Thanks for the story btw, it's really nice! Keep up the good work!
9/2/2017 c2 Guest
Slytherin. Harry can only speak in Parseltongue because a part of Voldemort was living inside him. Skyler (as far as I can tell) doesn't have Voldemort living inside her so if she can speak Parseltongue then she should probably be in Slytherin :)
8/31/2017 c4 2Ranger River
I am really glad that you think that I made good points as I sometimes think that I just ramble on about nothing in particular, so thank you for letting me know that you think that I made good points and thank you for listening (or reading) to what I had to say.
8/29/2017 c4 Guest
I think she should be in Slytherin, for the reasons you mentioned.
8/1/2017 c3 Ranger River
Please, please, please put her(Harry's twin) in Grifendor, to me she seems like she is very brave, she also seems to value bravery and loyalty and love and inishitive and intelligence and integrity mostly the values of Grifendor. Plus she is Harry's sister and she seems like she could do with having the support that only a sibling would be able to give and if she were to be put in Grifendor I feel so if it would be really really hard for Harry to provide it if she was in Slytherin which would kinda make them enemy and I really want to see her make friends with Harry, Ron and Hermione. Thank you. I hope that convinced you to put Harry's twin sister in Grifendor. Thank you for the chapter. I can't wait for the next one I am really excited for it.
6/19/2017 c2 Ranger River
Wow I think that that was amazing I can't wait for the next chapter (well I can but I am excited to read the next chapter) Thank you for writing this. I am also writing a fanfic, I have been struggling to get much more then a chapter a month out, so I can understand that it can take a while to write. Thanks for the chapter.
42 « Prev Page 1 .. 3