for An Unexpected Reunion

3/25/2020 c12 Yuu101cutie
Pikachu has good instincts. I love how you officially allowed him to have more than six Pokemon. Hehe... My last comment doesn't really flow well as I didn't notice when you original started the story... Ops.
Frokie... Please still allow him to be part of Ash's team. I'll find out soon.
3/25/2020 c11 Yuu101cutie
I really liked the way you have changed the story so far to include Kalos earlier than the anime. I think it's really cool. Ash is so... Childish in the season beforehand that he lost some of that spark. Kalos really brought some of the old Ash back, so I think this is a good compromise. I do want him to go to Hoenn so point. He really grew as a person in that series due to him becoming a role model for May and Max, I would love to see that occur further down the track. You might have Bonnie in this so there will be some of that developing skill now, but, will see where you take this. I really didn't enjoy that later seasons... Black and White, and Aloha due to Ash acting really childish and all the development he made as a trainer seemed to flow out the window. So I hope you can mix some of the old and newer strategies you come up with together. I always wished he kept Dawns spinning strategy in his own. May have been a contest move but it came in handy in a lot of battles. The same with arena differences. Using the moves against the surfaces to change battle conditions. He was one of the best who did it... Not many others thought of doing it so I hope you keep that.
Rotom Dex... Yes! Absolutely love it.
I hope you used the new portable boxes so Ash can easily change his Pokemon when he wants to and doesn't have to go to a Pokemon centre to get them transferred. At least I hope that is what you are implying.
Keep safe and healthy, I'll continue reading and see what you have in store for us. Ja ne.
3/18/2020 c41 Guest
well that sure is a great chapter dude, keep it up man. i hope we all get to see serena and ash meet again and get married together as a couple in the future as husband and wife in the pokemon series and beyond. we all will remain amourshippers and we all will continue to support amourshipping for all time. as a fellow amourshipper i have this to say to you and to all my fellow amourshippers around the globe who support amourshipping, amourshipper and proud, remember that dudes and dudettes and keep up the good serenaandashshipping work dude.
3/18/2020 c41 GA Pokemon Fan
after you finish this one you can do an Ash and Yellow Fanfic there are hardly any BenevolenceShipping Fanfics on here its just an idea
3/18/2020 c41 Tony Anderson
Well, this was nice. Kinda intrigued by the pairing. Good luck getting an actual chapter up.
3/18/2020 c41 Hashirama 1710
nice chapter but...
2/9/2020 c40 2Time Knight Leo
It really has been a while since I've seen this story. Good to know it isn't dead.

Now I'm curious about that Helix Fossil and why Pidgeot would be interested in it. And judging by Lucario's stare, I'm not the only one. I do have one theory, but I'm holding it in just in case it turns out to be a spoiler.
2/2/2020 c40 Guest
well im sure you'll get your amourshipping mojo back eventually, just keep up the good work dude. i hope we all get to see serena and ash get married together in the future as husband and wife in the pokemon series and beyond. we all will remain amourshippers and we all will continue to support amourshipping for all time. as a fellow amourshipper i have this to say to you and to all my fellow amourshippers around the globe who support amourshipping, amourshipper and proud, remember that dudes and dudettes and keep up the good serenaandashshipping work dude.
1/31/2020 c40 II
Nice. I love how you brought Clemont and Bonnie into the story. Will they join Ash, Serena, Brock, and Korrina on their journey? Since Ash has a Riolu, will he learn to use Aura?
1/31/2020 c40 6Riku Uzumaki
A Pidgeot that feels a close connection to the glorious Helix Fossil, now where have I seen that before? Though in all seriousness that's probably because there's a Pidgeotite embedded within the fossil. It would definitely explain why it could not be revived, the Mega Stone would interfere with the process.
Also, because why not, that Mega Ampharos' power level was OVER 9000!
1/31/2020 c40 16Ander Arias
Yay, you updated! I was afraid that this story was done for. I'll keep my fingers crossed so yiur motivation lasts for long.

Interesting to finally see Clemont and Bonnie. Though I'll guess they won't be permanent companions this time around, or else the group would get too big. Still, I'll enjoy them while they're around.

Great chapter, I'll be eagerly waiting for the next one :)
1/31/2020 c40 Tony Anderson
Good work getting this out. Nice to see Clemont and Bonnie in this story. Good luck getting your next update in. :)
1/31/2020 c40 3RHatch89
Awesome update :)
1/31/2020 c40 Amourshipper35
Yea I liked seeing ash and Serena meet Clemont Bonnie and Meyer and I enjoyed their battle
1/15/2020 c24 Guest
Hey since in the Adventures manga Serena had caught Xernes, will she catch him in the story?
731 « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »