for An Unexpected Reunion

1/13/2020 c24 Guest
Unless you have the entire story planned out, I have a few ideas you could use. First would be to have Ash win the Kalos League and that will be important later and have both Ash and Serena go to Alola to help out Lillie and Gladion with their problem with the Aether Foundation and the Ultra Beasts instead of going to Sinnoh in the cannon timeline at that point. After that has been taken care of, Ash and Serena should travel the entirety of Galar alone to further build their relationship and since in cannon Ash went to Unova, you can write out Team Rocket out of the story since at that point in time, the entirety of Team Rocket would be in Unova fighting Team Plasma and Jessie, James and Meowth had proven that they are a lot more competent and dangerous when they don’t have do deal with Ash and Pikachu with all those missions being successful. Back to the Galar storyline, with the win from the Kalos League, Ash would be able to convince the Galarian champion Leon to give him a letter of endorsement to compete in the Galar Gym Challenge and to also be a rival to Hop and even face Bede and Marnie as his other rivals. All throughout the journey in Galar you can also include the DLC areas like having Ash and Serena go to the Isle of Armor and with Mustard’s help, not only learn how to use Aura but also end up with a Rapid-Strike Urshifu as a Pokémon after Ash gains either the fourth or fifth badge. Another place to go would be the Crown Tundra with Ash more or less leading the expedition and meeting the King Pokémon Caylrex. You can choose either the Sword only or Shield only gym leaders for the fourth and sixth gym leaders, even though I thought the Shield gym leaders would be more of a challenge for Ash and I guess give him Scorbunny to Gigantamax. Obviously if Ash does manage to beat both Marnie and Hop in the Semifinals Cup, then you have to make Ash struggle to win in the Finals Cup after having to fight Bede when he crashes the tournament since the game kind of implies that the 18 gym leaders of Galar are as strong as the Elite Four of the other regions with them using their real Pokémon instead of the ones they purposely use for the Gym Challenge. And then of course Ash and Hop have to fight Eternatus and capture said Legendary with Zacian and Zamazenta’s help and have to deal with those two royals’ scheme with the Dynamax Pokémon.
1/11/2020 c14 Guest
So with Gladion the Edgelord and Performer Lillie showing up does that mean that instead of going to Sinnoh and dealing with Team Galactic, Ash and Serena will go to Alola ad deal with Team Skull, the Aether Foundation and the Ultra Beasts?
1/9/2020 c30 Guest
Tyrunt sounds like the Eevee from the Sun and Moon anime.
1/6/2020 c34 Guest
So Serena’s outfit looks like Yellow’s from the Adventures manga. I can’t help but wonder that since technically Red is Ash’s manga counterpart and Red and Yellow like each other, is this a sort of ship tease until Ash confesses to Serena or she realizes her feelings for Ash?
1/3/2020 c7 Guest
Fuck you. Couldn’t you have made Ash win that
12/20/2019 c4 BigBoiiRexbox
STFU Gay-ry
11/26/2019 c39 16Ander Arias
I've been reading this story for the past couple weeks, and I finally caught up. Now, I see that this story hasn't been updated in a quite a few months, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed so it hasn't been abandoned just after I found it.

This is a very creative story with very originaland cool ideas. I loved that you made Pidgeot and Larvitar return as mainstays of Ash's team (even if the execution was kind of abrupt). I also loved Korrina as a traveling companion (she was easily one of XY's best characters, and while I do like Clemont, I think she would have been a better choice). I also like the even greater emphasis on Mega Evolution, and how every Gym Leader has a Pokemon that can Mega Evolve as their ace (it felt so incomplete that only Korrina and Wulfric used Mega Evolution). And naturally, I'm dying to see Ash, Serena and the others getting Mega Evolution as well, unlike canon.

While I'm generally not a fan of Rotomdex, I do like how this one provides some snarky commentary at the ludicrous Pokedex descriptions.

There were a couple things that I didn't like, but they aren't that big, like the love triangle with Misty at the beginning, or how much emphasis you're putting on Ash and Serena's ship tease despite being obvious they aren't going to hook up anytime soon. My advice would be to either tone it down, or to have Ash and Serena become a couple already.

Regarding this chapter, I was quite surprised that you decided to give Ash's Hawlucha to Korrina. But then again, it's a Pokemon that fits her, and you don't want to saddle Ash with too many Pokemon.

I'm going to guess that in the next chapter, Ash and Serena are going to meet Sanpei, before the whole group is reunited again.

Awesome story overall. I can't wait to read the next chapter :)
10/31/2019 c39 Hashirama 1710
will you continue this?
7/18/2019 c39 renegade
hey, i am loving this story so far. its a real pleasure to read. i hope you continue working on this story. i wish you good fortune and a wonderful day.
6/2/2019 c39 1Yuri Vampire
I...can’t help but feel a crushing disappointment at the fact that Hawlucha, one of my favorite Mons that Ash ever caught, ended up with someone else. And the Korrina/Brock just doesn’t feel...right to me, although I don’t mind that as much as I mind the Hawlucha thing.

I’m honestly kind of hoping this ends up being an Aipom/Buizel situation, where Hawlucha doesn’t work as well with Korrina as they thought, and he gets traded to Ash, though I acknowledge that doesn’t seem likely (plus, then you have to think of a Pokémon for Ash to trade to Korrina, and that’d probably be difficult).

And honestly, my own personal peeve aside...I feel like this fic’s quality has been dropping since the Johto League chapters ended. The Korrina Arc in particular feels very...I don’t really know how to describe it, but the best word I can think of is ‘forced.’

It’s still a good fic, it just somehow seems...lesser than before. I really wish I could explain it better. Sorry. For now at least, I still intend to keep reading this fic regardless, I just...felt like I needed to get this off my chest.
5/24/2019 c36 KnightDay19
Oookay. Seriously, what? Cynthia?
5/19/2019 c39 3RHatch89
Awesome update... I think Ash's next pokémon should be a grass-type like Skiddo, and I wouldn't overload his team with dragon and flying types like they did in the animé
5/18/2019 c39 2Time Knight Leo
So the Hawlucha that would have gone to Ash goes to Korrina here. It does make sense considering that outside of her Lucario, Hawlucha is her ace Pokémon in the games.

Though now I'm wondering how Ash and Serena are doing on their end.
5/17/2019 c39 19magical fan18
Wow, a surprising but great chapter; the kiss at the end was a little unexpected but Hawlucha joining Korrina as her Pokémon was completely unexpected.
5/15/2019 c39 Guest
um this is odd, but this is getting impressive but still great job on this amourshipping chapter dude. as a fellow amourshipper i have this to say to you and to all my fellow amourshippers around the globe who support amourshipping, amourshipper and proud, rememeber that dudes and dudettes and keep up the good serenaandashshipping work dude.
731 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »