for An Unexpected Reunion

5/15/2019 c39 Steelrain66
Nothing wrong with Brock being happy you know? The poor bastard needs some loving of his own.
5/15/2019 c39 jbadillodavila
Interesante que hicieras que Korrina atrapará a Hawlucha.
El título del capítulo es una referencia al Santo. verdad.
5/15/2019 c39 DeepSquirtle
Nice work on this chapter! Not sure how I feel yet on Korinna catching Hawlucha. I think that could be potentially interesting and I look forward to seeing what you do with it. Also, since Korinna kissed Brock, don’t you think it is time for some more amourshipping? ;)
5/15/2019 c39 RenegadeReviewer
I've been meaning to log back in for the past few chapters, but this chapter made me actually do so.

I enjoyed reading the chapter, it, like your other ones, is very well written. However, I'm unsure about the risks you took.

1) While Korrina could be a great trainer to Hawlucha, he was one of my favorite of Ash's Pokemon from X&Y. I'm glad you kept his personality, and given everything else in this story, I'm going to set aside my concerns about this, as you as an author have earned my trust as a reader, and I have faith that Ash will get a Pokemon to make up for the loss of Hawlucha on his team.

2a) This is going to be a two-parter, because it ties into a question I've been meaning to ask for months now.
I've seen this coming. Now, I might have read too much into it, but I called this several chapters ago. Maybe you intended it that way, and maybe you didn't. But I just don't see the chemistry. Brock and Korrina as a pairing doesn't make sense to me. Then again, I don't see Brock with any Kalos character, in part because the lack of chemistry and that none of them really seem to click with Brock.

If anything, I've enjoyed reading them as just friends, because a male-female friendship in fiction is so rare without it turning into something more, and unnecessarily so most of those times.

Now, maybe you're just testing the water, and a kiss on the cheek doesn't have to be romantic. Or, it could have been spur of the moment and fizzle out, which would actually be a nice twist next chapter, for them to decide to stay friends. Or even more interesting, given Brock's status as a (wannabe) lady's man, is that Korrina develops a crush on him which he does not reciprocate. If you did that, then I'll take back this whole point until the next part of it.

2b) The other reason I can't pair these two, is because I am very fond of Laserblade shipping. Korrina and Clemont play very well off each other, and I was hoping that we might see that in the future. Which leads me to what I've wanted to ask for months.

Where IS Clemont? Last we saw him, he was about to get Robin levels of superhero training. I've been hoping to see a payoff on that plot thread for probably a year now, and nothing. I don't even need to see the training, he could swoop in out of nowhere, stop some thugs, or Team Flare or anyone, and leave all mysterious-like and I'd be stoked. Granted, if you teased some Laserblade in there I'd an eternal fan of yours.

Anyway, looking forward to Ash and Serena next chapter, and hopefully I gave you an idea or two to surprise me with a future chapter. Thanks again for this story.
5/15/2019 c39 goddragonking
great chapter , love the way this story is going, keep up the excellent work! Keep the good writing and hope for more update soon can't wait to read more:)
5/15/2019 c39 Amourshipper35
Good chapter I liked seeing korrina get hawcalua instead of ash and how she kissed Brock very sweet
5/15/2019 c39 Tony Anderson
Interesting. I'm not really gonna complain about what you did here, it's still a good chapter. You must have something planned for Ash to compensate for him not getting Hawlucha, I assume. It also kind of makes sense since Korrina does have a Hawlucha in the games. Keep up the good work.
5/15/2019 c39 3Tenzalucard123
Ok, let Korrina give him his 1st. Kiss Brock? That already took me out of wave ... In the next chapter will be focused on Ash and Serena?
5/15/2019 c39 6Deltared52952
It's sad that Ash didn't catch it. Korrina and Brock? That's may take some getting use to.
5/11/2019 c26 5Kaiser Chris
I really didn't like how Red was shown this chapter. Despite the fact that Ash hasn't contacted his father in at least three years, there's not any emotional weight to their encounter and it feels more like Ash talking with an old acquaintance rather than his absent Dad. Red just seems like a jerkish recluse since he travels on his own without any good reason and has never contacted his son or been involved with his life once since Ash went on his journey. He's not likable and I don't care about him or Ash's relationship.

Also, I really dislike your inclusion of Rotom. He's one of the worst parts of Sun & Moon and whenever I see Rotom I have to skip past a couple lines of dialogue just to ignore the annoying creature. Don't know why it's included when most of the cast also gets annoyed everytime Rotom appears.
5/11/2019 c38 6Deltared52952
Pretty cool stuff
5/5/2019 c38 45Cottonmouth25
Wait, Verity's mother ISN'T Cynthia? What was the director smoking?

Isn't a bit restrictive for members of Shalour to be expected to use both Fighting-types AND Mega Evolution? There aren't very many Pokémon that fit both requirements... But hey, their boats have been floating just fine for generations, so I won't judge.

Bus and Cassidy return and... things are pretty much the same. They're still comic relief and Malamar's still a bit of a jerk. I can't imagine that it'll change much in the future. RIP Rockets.

Still knocking it out of the park with these chapters! Good luck fulfilling your promise to upload by the movie's premiere, heh.
5/3/2019 c38 Guest
well it seems like you've been very busy dude welcome back dude good luck on the next chapter soon. i hope we all get to see serena and ash meet again and get married together as a couple in the future as husband and wife in the pokemon series and beyond. we all will remain amourshippers and we all will continue to support amourshipping for all time. as a fellow amourshipper i have this to say to you and to all my fellow amourshippers around the globe who support amourshipping, amourshipper and proud, remember that dudes and dudettes and keep up the good serenaandashshipping work dude.
5/3/2019 c38 3Tenzalucard123
Something tells me that it will not be the last time we'll see Cassidy and Butch ... But wow, Lucario will now make him cupid after throwing Ash on Serena ... But aww, I would have liked to see them kiss ... Accidental, but a kiss is a kiss ... But if Rotom had been with them, how fun would it have been if I had taken a picture ...
5/3/2019 c38 19magical fan18
You may have mixed up some of the Pokémon names during the battle with Team Rocket.

I’d suggest going back and fixing it; other than that great chapter.
731 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »