for An Unexpected Reunion

3/23/2019 c11 Amargi'sNodachi
So, are you sticking with the 4 move limit?
3/23/2019 c9 Amargi'sNodachi
Huh, I wonder if May will make it out to the Petalburg Forest? In canon, they had no food until Brock arrived. Then again, she would have her bike, so maybe she could make better time?

Oh well.
3/16/2019 c37 3BOOM Fanfic-a-latta
Reflection cave?
This is gonna be good...
Also, gen 8!
3/16/2019 c37 Guest
well it seems like you did well on your update so far and great job on this chapter dude. as a fellow amourshipper i have this to say to you and to all my fellow amourshippers around the globe who support amourshipping, amourshipper and proud, remember that dudes and dudettes and keep up the good serenaandashshipping work dude.
3/11/2019 c36 TheOriginalOn3
I like how you made Cynthia her mom xD also I love the little back and forth that Brock and korrina have it's very cute (the ships are already in full sail xD) honestly tho love the story and glad you aren't making Ash beyond op as many do .
3/11/2019 c37 TheOriginalOn3
Heyo ! I gotta say I started reading this a while ago like back when it was only 7 chapters but I kinda left the whole fanfiction thing for awhile but coming back to this point and reading all you've made so far. This story is awesome! I love the super cute ashxserena moments as you've seemed to get the two down perfectly . Can't wait to read more from you and heck you even made me want to start writing again for my own story ! So thank you !
3/10/2019 c36 Ben Walker1
I like the idea of Cynthia being Korrina's Mother. She is my favourite Champion
3/10/2019 c34 Ben Walker1
Boooooring. You are clearly intending to have every bloody gym leader fight with a mega evolution. Find a more interesting way to present a challenge, megas are boring and predictable and represent the most BASIC of raw power based advantages.
3/9/2019 c36 Guest
well this is kinda odd, but still you've been doing pretty good dude. as a fellow amourshipper i have this to say to you and to all my fellow amourshippers around the globe who support amourshipping, amourshipper and proud, remember that dudes and dudettes and keep up the good serenaandashshipping work dude.
3/8/2019 c37 45Cottonmouth25
I did enjoy that cute little one-off appearance by Grookey. It was good for a laugh. Speaking of laughs, I don't know if that Helix Fossil was meant to be one in the form of a Twitch Plays reference (#PraiseHelix), or if it will have some legitimate significance later on. Hopefully it won't be too long before we find out.

Also, #SobbleSquad because that poor lizard is A) adorable and B) looks how I feel inside.
3/8/2019 c10 TheOriginalOn3
Man I truly forgot how sad it was when Misty had to say goodbye to Ash and Brock and in this you made it both. Literally had tears coming down haha great story so far can't wait to see what happens next
3/8/2019 c35 Guest
well it seems you've been away for a long time dude, but still great job on this amourshipping chapter dude and welcome back. as a fellow amourshipper i have this to say to you and to all my fellow amourshippers around the globe who support amourshipping, amourshipper and proud, remember that dudes and dudettes and keep up the good serenaandashshipping work dude.
3/8/2019 c37 3Tenzalucard123
Hey you put 1 of the new Pokemon Initials of the new game right?
3/8/2019 c37 goddragonking
great chapter , love the way this story is going, keep up the excellent work! Keep the good writing and hope for more update soon can't wait to read more:)
3/8/2019 c37 3RHatch89