for An Unexpected Reunion

3/7/2019 c37 1Shinmen4
I am Grookey (Though it was short, still a cool chapter)
I am Grookey! (Can’t wait for next one!)
3/7/2019 c37 6Riku Uzumaki
This chapter is what made me investigate the Gen 8 starters. Thanks to you I am now on Team Grookey, and my Grookey will be named Groot.
Also I am now starting to wonder what the plan is with the Helix Fossil if it can't be revived. Is it just going to be a one off gag that Ash will start to worship and consult in a fit of sleep deprived/fever induced insanity, or is there actually a plan that the fossil will factor into? Either way, PRAISE HELIX!
3/7/2019 c37 7DeGraphics Literature
YEEEEEEESSSSSSS! I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO THOUGHT OF GROOT WHEN I FIRST HEARD GROOKEY'S NAME!
3/7/2019 c37 1Ash Jason
Amazing chapter here. Good plot, perfect flow, quite well written. Can't wait 4 the next chapter!

HAIL TEAM SCORBUNNY!
3/7/2019 c37 jbadillodavila
Yo soy del equipo Sobble.
3/7/2019 c37 FantasyLover88
I couldn't help but laugh when you made a Groot reference with Grookey. I'm excited to see what Gen 8 has in store for us; and a possibility of revisiting Kalos (I've been seeing a lot of, "Kalos Confirmed!" so I pray there's a connection XD)! I can't wait to see what happens next! :D
3/7/2019 c37 2Time Knight Leo
I don't think I've commented on this story before. I better change that.

Concerning the entire story, I've been reading it quite a bit since before I made this account. You got yourself a great story with plenty of promise. Oh, and it's not everyday when a region journey starts with the end of a previous journey, so consider myself a fan of that multi-part prologue.

On the note of this current chapter, not much going on, though I did chuckle at that 'I am Grookey' joke. XD
3/7/2019 c37 Tony Anderson
Good job. I liked the reference of the new Gen 8 Pokemon games you did here. Nice!
3/7/2019 c37 Amourshipper35
Good chapter I hope the gang can find some mega stones
2/11/2019 c7 9Ruairi J.L
I have no problem with Ash losing, but his team selection should have been better. He knew that Calem would use Chesnaught, so why didn't he have Noctowl or Cyndaquil in rotation?
2/9/2019 c27 3BOOM Fanfic-a-latta
*Reads A/N*
Wait-dressed as another, more popular Astrid? What do they mean? *Has random thought* Hold on, do they mean-*Quickly reads Astrid's first appearance*
*Beat*
...She'a dressed as the one from HTTYD, isn't she.
2/9/2019 c24 BOOM Fanfic-a-latta
WHY DOES LILLIE BEING A PERFORMER MAKE DIP MUCH SENSE!?
1/29/2019 c36 1Ash Jason
This story is truly amazing! it's quite well written & has a strong plot. All the character natures are perfect, but the nature u gave to rotom is truly funny, amazing & perfect. Way to go! looking 4ward to read future chapters. Please update ASAP.
1/26/2019 c17 arata7kasuga
That litleo is pretty cute admittedly
1/26/2019 c16 arata7kasuga
Brock never gets his chance at happiness :(
731 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »