for An Unexpected Reunion

11/27/2017 c29 carneyjarred
Excellent chapter so far so keep going also why not have misty visit ash and have ash call misty and send her gift on occasion.
11/20/2017 c29 Rajiv A. Rajaram
Fossil Pokémon being next huh, Tyrunt anyone?
11/20/2017 c25 Rajiv A. Rajaram
Looking at the description of Shinx and Litleo so far, it's weird but it seems like they're meant to be traded between Ash and Serena tbh. Shinx seems a battler and Litleo seems too playful to understand battle. Problem is Shinx is an electric type so I don't see that happening. I guess they'll both grow into their roles in time.
11/19/2017 c7 Rajiv A. Rajaram
Sigh, how disappointing in the way you made him lose. You've shown him to be capable of switching but this one match he goes head on and loses? Could have at least kept his rashness consistent throughout the rounds imo. It was obvious he was always gonna lose but still rather disappointed in the way he went out.
11/12/2017 c1 Guest
Hey great job man and one more thing can Ash have Mega Evolution please
11/8/2017 c29 Guest
Team Flare - Organised and intimidating.
Team Rocket - not so much.
11/6/2017 c29 Guest
i say this is a great chapter and the battle is impressive. as a fellow amourshipper i have this to say to you and to all my fellow amourshippers around the globe who support amourshipping, amourshipper and proud, remember that dudes and dudettes and keep up the good serenaandashshipping work dude.
11/6/2017 c28 Guest
The brightest star leaves the darkest shodow doesn't it?
11/6/2017 c29 Derraj
Because is one word not two.
11/6/2017 c29 45Cottonmouth25
Good to have an opinion on the new movie! I, myself, will be looking for it when it airs on TV.

Ayyyy, I see what you did there with that Casey reference.

FOSSIL POKEMON YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. I mean... ahem... that's cool. Looking forward to it!
11/6/2017 c29 Amourshipper35
Yea good chapter I liked how they saved the scientists form team flare and I like seeing ash get a Pokémon egg and i am really glad Korrina and her rvial are not in the same place anymore two
11/6/2017 c29 Tony Anderson
Great job.
11/6/2017 c29 6Heracross0122
Another great chapter but I found it a little weird Ash was a little apprehensive to take the egg since he raised Phanpy from an Egg in Johto. Anyway, keep up the good work.
11/6/2017 c29 6Riku Uzumaki
The less time Astrid and Korrina spend near each other the better. Those two are like stereotypical cats and dogs.
11/5/2017 c29 2Dragon King Ryouga
I saw it today too and Ima see it again tomorrow great movie
731 « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 33 .. Last Next »