for An Unexpected Reunion

8/16/2020 c40 Rajiv A. Rajaram
Surprised Ash lost to Clemont but I understand why to an extent. Overall a good chapter introducing Clemont and Bonnie.
8/16/2020 c34 Rajiv A. Rajaram
Great battle chapter. You do well to show how powerful the Kalos gym leaders are. I'm really looking forward to more chapters!
8/15/2020 c17 Rajiv A. Rajaram
Litleo is so cute!
8/15/2020 c16 Rajiv A. Rajaram
Solid battle and I like the deciding factors that led to Ash winning. Overall a good performance.
8/15/2020 c14 Rajiv A. Rajaram
Omg I almost forgot Gladion was your pick for rival in Kalos. It's a great choice tbh!
8/15/2020 c13 Rajiv A. Rajaram
Nice chapter with a quick catch for Shauna. Looking forward to reading more as each chapter passes.
8/15/2020 c12 Rajiv A. Rajaram
Liked the changes you've added so far as well. Hope to see what else is in store sooner than later.
8/15/2020 c11 Rajiv A. Rajaram
Very nice story as I said before and another great chapter. Interested to see how it develops as I relearn this story.
8/15/2020 c10 Rajiv A. Rajaram
I really am happy rereading this especially with the choices you've made now that I remember them.
8/15/2020 c8 Rajiv A. Rajaram
I started reading this fic years ago and stopped but I'm glad I'm starting over from the get go, it really was one of my faves
7/31/2020 c42 Guest
wow this is a really great chapter man, i look forward to seeing what the egg contains in the next chapter soon dude. as a fellow amourshipper i have this to say to you and to all my fellow amourshippers around the globe who support amourshipping, amourshipper and proud, remember that dudes and dudettes and keep up the good serenaandashshipping work dude.
7/28/2020 c42 Guest
Will Clement and Bonnie join the heroes on their journey?
7/28/2020 c42 3Tenzalucard123
Oh come on ... I wanted to know that Pokemon was going to receive Ash now ...!
7/28/2020 c40 MadTitan9
And with the the fossil around Pidgeots neck, she became known as Bird Jesus. And Lord Helix even called out to her. Clever.

*whispering* Praise Helix.
7/28/2020 c42 6Riku Uzumaki
It looks like the gears in Serena's head are turning.
731 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »