for An Unexpected Reunion

7/28/2020 c37 MadTitan9
So, this chapter gave us, as far as I know, a Guardians Of The Galaxy reference with a Galar easter egg combined, and Ash gained Lord Helix as a Good-Luck-Token. Nice!
7/28/2020 c42 16Ander Arias
Good to see a new chapter, an actual chapter instead of that oneshot you posted the last time. Great to see that the group is finally whole again. Also, even if it was by accident, weaponizing Clemont's exploding inventions is a pretty neat idea.

I can't wait to see what's inside Ash's egg. I'll be eagerly waiting for the next chapter.
7/28/2020 c42 misterbruh
I appreciate the Star Wars reference haha. Good stuff.
7/28/2020 c42 Amourshipper35
Yea I liked seeing the gang back together again and how Serena stating to have feelings for ash and I can’t wait to see the egg hatch
7/28/2020 c42 goddragonking
great chapter , love the way this story is going, keep up the excellent work! Keep the good writing and hope for more update soon can't wait to read more:
7/28/2020 c42 Tony Anderson
Good to see you again. Sorry about your problems. Hope they get better soon. Can't wait for the next chapter if you're so hyped about it!
7/28/2020 c42 3RHatch89
Awesome update :)
6/8/2020 c12 Guest
why am I reading rotom's lines as claptrap
6/9/2020 c15 MetalBatt
WAIT! BROCK IS JOINING THE SQUAD!? HELL YEAH!
6/9/2020 c14 MetalBatt
Gladion was the last person I suspected to be the rival. What the hell is he doing here?
6/8/2020 c9 MetalBatt
Mega Tyranitar incoming
6/8/2020 c5 MetalBatt
Ash: "CHARIZARD! BLASTOU BURN!"

(Somewhere in the Kalos region...)
Alain:"...I sense a disturbance in the force..."
6/8/2020 c4 MetalBatt
My boy ash out here trying to become the next King of the Pirates? Let's get it!

P.S. Gary is a straight fiend and I love it XD!
6/7/2020 c2 MetalBatt
Ah, yes. Ack, the chosen one.
5/20/2020 c3 Guest
Kingler can also learn Mud Shot which would have been useful
731 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »