for Wit and Wry

5/9 c2 Faery66
Hope to read more soon..

D
4/29 c3 2Guardian-Wolf-227
Hmm. nice story but i'm not saving it to my list until the total word count for the story hits 40k, your at just over 20k with three chapters so it might be on my list around chapter 6 or 7.
3/18 c2 26917brat
This is so amazing I would really love to see just where you are going to go with this next please keep it up as I would love to read more of this.
3/7 c1 9arlena.ferrell
I love this and I like coming back to read it! Also can I borrow this idea please?
3/3 c3 8lucefatale
Oh gosh, I really hope you come back to this ! It’s such an original idea I love it!
2/12 c3 4Beautiful dreaming warrior
Ahhhhhhhhhhh!

*takes a deep breath* okay now that’s out of my system...

I need more. It’s so well written. I love it so much. I need it like a fish needs water.
1/7 c3 Guest
Will you be updating this story
1/7 c3 1Mirabitur
I really like this and hope you continue it!
10/24/2020 c3 TomRiddlesTwin
Fantastic!
10/4/2020 c1 wolfgirl232323
I love this book! If you have time, can you please update soon? I cant wait for the next chapter, I'm so excited!
9/6/2020 c3 9Harmonywriter43
Please update! This is great!
1/18/2020 c2 wolfgirl232323
I love this story so much! I love that you made her Nori's daughter! Please update it when you get a chance.
11/27/2019 c2 DawnScarlet19610
Okay. Making Harri Nori's daughter just ruined it for me. The prophecy of being born to those who defied voldemort thrice actually matters, and this story could have easily been written without the part about Lily having a half human child with Nori that is actually Harri. It was so unnecessary that it bothers me a hell of a lot.
11/27/2019 c1 DawnScarlet19610
I didn't really care for this chapter, though I like where this story is headed. I think Harri is pretty unoriginal for a Fem Harry name. All things considered, Rowling followed a theme of naming most girls after flowers, and it seems like an Evans tradition, so I would think Harry would be named after a flower as a girl. Also, four foot eight? That's really hard to swallow. I understand for the sake of her being with dwarves, but that's a bit too much for the life she had in the wizarding world before middle earth. Even malnourished, that wouldn't happen. I would have gone with at least 5 feet. Anyways, I look forward to reading more.
11/23/2019 c3 9arlena.ferrell