for Heartbeat

11/3/2020 c1 5JavaJunkieParaSiempre
I personally prefer seven to six as I feel like there was a lot og growth in everyone and the loose ends were tied together nicely, whereas everyone was super annoying in six and it was so boring but I wish we had seen more of the effects of the two in season 7, we knew they were suffering but I wish we had seen more of how badly. Love this
8/15/2020 c1 14Dimac99
Wow, this one's a real sledgehammer to the brain and the feels.
10/23/2016 c1 Guest
Awsome Preview!
9/23/2016 c1 1asupercooladieu
This is beautiful. I hope that you choose to continue it!
9/22/2016 c1 Melissa
That was so emotion, but so beautifully done. I really like how you tied the dreams in.
9/19/2016 c1 18PurryCat
I find that you came up with a very original idea for what happened that infamous night in Chris' apartment, with enough backstory in the shape of Lorelai's dreams. I'm very interested to see where you're going with this.
9/19/2016 c1 rajjja
Great story!
9/18/2016 c1 26junienmomo
It is a sad truth of being human that we often can't do exactly what is both easy and necessary to do for self-preservation. Lorelai couldn't bring herself to tell Luke about Christopher contacts, he couldn't tell her about April, she couldn't speak up for herself, and on it goes until collapse. Heartbreaking.
9/18/2016 c1 Nancy
Painful, but realistic to read. Glad that Luke was aware of Lorelai's horrible nightmares while they were still together. And, through it all, there is still hope for them to work out their issues and to finally have their happy ever after. Tragic events, but hopefully a happy ending. Thanks much.
9/18/2016 c1 16AWPuRpLePoPtArT
sniff sniff first I was crying out of terror then it got sweet. best thing I've read in awhile, I love it!
9/18/2016 c1 Guest
love this story! is it a one shot? or will you continue with the story? would love to see where lorelai and Luke go from there and work at rebuilding their friendship...
9/18/2016 c1 3KnightInShiningFlannel
Love the deeper emotions and explanations of Lorelai's hurt. I still don't (and probably never will like the concept if Lorelai cheating lol) but you did it nicely and believable. Looking forward to your update!