for Tickle My Fancy

3/4/2018 c1 starsmina
I really liked this
10/16/2017 c1 cctwilight
Loved the story! I never thought about that there may be people so ticklish that it Interferes in their sex lives.
4/1/2017 c1 TheRugbymom
nicely done
2/24/2017 c1 Cina's
Yes a big smile. Thank you for sharing.
10/9/2016 c1 jcnf009
Love it!
10/3/2016 c1 c.karen09
Yes, I definitely am smiling. Thanks for the enjoyable interlude. This was fun.
10/3/2016 c1 twificfan
Loved it!
9/30/2016 c1 1Marie-S-Raven
Haha, so cute!
9/25/2016 c1 Guest
This feels forced. Their actions, dialogue, everything is stiff. Loosen it up and it'll feel much more natural.
9/25/2016 c1 Mom23xx
Fun and I want one of hmM
9/25/2016 c1 DICATAKADD
I read this one in the compilation...I'm glad to read it again and I am absolutely smiling.

Great as always.
9/23/2016 c1 8Sassyvampmama
Thanks for sharing.
9/21/2016 c1 sue1zide
Awww, too cute.
9/21/2016 c1 NanaWillbur
Yay! You absofreakin'lutely leaving me with a smile on my face. I LOVE all of your Edwards, especially this one. Leave it to him to investigate and put himself out to take such care of his love interest in finding out what he could do to help get beyond the being ticklish! I love your story...all of your stories. I pray that you are doing well and having lots of success in your schooling. You are one very dedicated young lady and I love you! Thank you for the awesome one shot! 3
9/21/2016 c1 12archy12
Entertaining story! I had never thought being ticklish could be a serious problem for someone, but this story brings it out beautifully. Good thing Edward understood it well and found a way to get around it!
33 Page 1 .. Last Next »