for Nothing Ever Happens in Sioux Falls

5/9 c1 spiderloki1313
this was so good! please write a sequel!
4/24 c8 ManicTater
loved tbis again
1/3 c8 Hobo
This is so awesome! Needs a sequel! Please :)
12/10/2019 c8 4InuNekoLexi
This was awesome, loved it all. Very true to characters
12/9/2019 c8 9leahk80
Awesome story!
2/4/2019 c8 3Elysia1
Omg this story is so great. I wish you could continue it! :)
2/2/2019 c8 33vrskaandrea
I just loved this story!
1/18/2019 c8 5Noxvae
I just loved your story !
12/26/2018 c1 12RandomNerd3
Re-reading this... again, sorry I haven't commented b4. I love this crossoger fic, using Jody as the SPN connection is by far my favorite version of the crossovers. Love this fic so kuch
6/6/2018 c8 MelancholyNaz
amazing story with Stiles-center
4/26/2018 c8 41Blondie 20000
I loved this story it was different to the other crossover stories I seen. Usually its Stiles being a relative to the Winchesters but being a nephew of Jody, that's new and I really like the idea.

I really liked how you combined the two shows together, Jody and Noah are siblings and playing with their background stories bringing it into one story.

Noah sent his son to Jody, I knew straight away Stiles's time there wasn't gonna be very relaxing and chilled. We know Beacon Hills is not the only place that contains the supernatural and hunters .

Ha ha of course Stiles has to stick his nose in, always exploring into people's business. I knew the way he was going he was gonna eventually find out.

I liked that you kept going back Noah trying to find out what's up with his son even dragging poor Scott into the situation trying to get answers out of him. I knew the talk with Derek wasn't gonna go well lol.

I was happy Bobby was involved in the story. He is one of my favourite characters. Most of us do love grumpy Bobby. Loved the interactions between him and Stiles both sarcastic, banter and sassy.

Loved the interaction between Jody and Stiles in the car. Jody was opening up him about her past which was both sad yet good as well. Although Stiles didn't really open up, I'm glad she didn't force him.

Omg Stiles got taken by one of Gerard's hunters. The way he was treating Stiles I really wanted him dead. Poor Stiles always gets into crap. Rose I would have never thought Rose was a alpha. I guess who would suspect an old lady huh lol. I'm glad Stiles didn't tell Bobby. Probably for the best.

Loved the ending, Bobby gonna tell and show Stiles more about the supernatural. The way it ended it definitely needs a sequel. Maybe introduce the Winchesters in the next story or maybe do a time jump to when Claire and Alex are with Jody would be interesting seeing Stiles interact with them.

Overall great creative story, good writing. Got all the characters spot on. I look forward to seeing any one shots or sequels to this story.
4/7/2018 c8 Sin
This was a great story. Now where it the second part of the story? Because I would read it. LUV SIN!
12/25/2017 c8 13A07
really nice story. different from the other cross. Thanks for the read!
11/9/2017 c8 Jane Doe
Just read this. Have to say that I loved it, though I am little bumme dout that there wasn't Winchester bros. But I liked the idea of Judy being related to Stilinskies. :)
10/31/2017 c8 Spiritsong
I would absolutely love to see more stories in this universe! Your writing is so clear cut and detailed, and you do an amazing job of blending universes in your crossovers. Bobby and Stiles playing off one another was so much fun. I wish you all the inspiration and hope to see more soon!
101 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »