for Nothing Ever Happens in Sioux Falls

THE LITTLE OLD LADIES! I love them, they're so cute
8/12/2017 c8 17PuffleHuff
Absolutely brilliant!
8/12/2017 c8 132Artemis1000
Oh my gosh I have enjoyed the last two chapters so much! Thank you for writing this story. I'll definitely keep my eyes out for more in this verse.
8/12/2017 c8 24lillelouis
This was AWESOME! :D

I loved it!

Oh! You should do a sequel! I need a sequel! Like, post the S3 mayhem of TW and somewhere in S10 of SPN? Oh I would love to see Dean and Scott interact, I can like SEE the awkwardness and subsequent, begrudging respect :D Bobby'd be dead at that point, but the change in family dynamics would be AMAZEBALLS!

But really loved this, adding to faves :) Thanks for sharing!
8/12/2017 c8 Sage of Wind Dragons
good ending self contained give him some info on the life but not over bearing in regards to trying to mesh the world or anything... especially as the plot of going for the summer is essentially DONE.
thank you! I know essentially NOTHING about this becon hills thing but to be hoenst I diddnt NEED to here. good job alla round really.

I mean season time up for the Garth thing? but need Bobby alive don't they...
but still good stuff.
8/11/2017 c8 Eddam
Can't wait to read more stories set in this universe. You write all the characters really well, and your Bobby is perfect! Brilliant!
8/11/2017 c8 2JanineBTR
Nooo, why is it done? I don't want it to be done. It was really nice story. I was suspecting Rose was a wolf. I am already looking forward to any one-shots or sequels.
8/11/2017 c8 5MariMart
YES! Do the oneshots and sequel pleaasee :D
8/11/2017 c1 marvelisawesome
I can't wait to see what you do with this universe you've created.
8/11/2017 c8 3RHatch89
I loved this story :)
8/11/2017 c8 Dazzle2002
Aaw that was amazing! :(

8/11/2017 c1 littlesisofpercy
no can't leave me hangin like this noooooooo. loved it though
8/11/2017 c8 Kren
I love how you made the little old ladies a were pack!

This was a terrific conclusion (and beginning)! I am looking forward to future ventures in this universe. You crafted the perfect start.

Great work throughout! Thanks for sharing your story with us.
8/11/2017 c8 orionastro
very good new chapter, and epilog for the Story, Stiles Saved by werewolves, good riddance Mitchell, Burn in hell along with Gerard for all eternity.
8/11/2017 c8 The Amazing Crusader
Can't wait to read the next chapter
101 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »