for Nothing Ever Happens in Sioux Falls

8/11/2017 c8 3doraemax
a surprise twist, indeed. bravo!

one thing though, i am surprise that Stiles was a bit too blase about his kidnapping. maybe it was shock? because i think there is enough trigger to raise old nightmares again (it is too similar to what Peter did, not Gerard. Because crazy-alpha Peter is soo much more a suave threat than Gerard could ever be)
8/11/2017 c8 Tala White 14
This was like a prologue! I need to know more! I can't wait to see what your mind conjures up next. Happy writing! And thanks so much for sharing.
8/11/2017 c7 24lillelouis
Noooooo! Updaaaaate!
8/10/2017 c7 3doraemax
Stiles whump! What a way to let the cat outta bag. Heh, wan't to add to the chaos, why not let the Winchesters just roll into town, and accidentally saw the kidnapping, and rode to the rescue, just ahead of Bobby and Sherif Mills.

On an unrelated note, i wonder what the Beacon Hills crew, or even the Winchesters think about Midnight (new TV Show). The lead medium/necromancer has the potential to be all kind of awesome.
8/10/2017 c6 doraemax
Derek is really really patient, isn't he. He's not terribly social, and prone to make terrible stupid decisions, but he really did try. If only he was not stripped of all the guidance he was due...
8/10/2017 c7 Guest
Omg I am so loving this!
8/10/2017 c7 Laira
Ok,i really like your story. I can't wait to read more,please update as soon as you can 3
8/10/2017 c7 Tala White 14
Really glad you're a fast updater, because wow, I need to know what happens next! Can't wait! Well written as always - such good quality!
8/10/2017 c7 orionastro
very good new chapter, I hope that Some werewolves save Stiles from that nut job hunter, and then deliver him to the sheriff so that he can be prosecuted to the full extent of the law, and be sentenced to at least 30 years without parole .Can't hardly wait for the next chapters
8/10/2017 c7 littlesisofpercy
solo good keep piping them out
8/10/2017 c7 marvelisawesome
Oh my God! Please update soon! I can't handle that cliffhanger.
8/10/2017 c7 Kren
My poor, poor Stiles. :( it'll be okay. Bobby and Jody will kill this guy.
8/10/2017 c7 Sam
I'm loving these updates
8/10/2017 c1 littlesisofpercy
I love this story
8/10/2017 c6 132Artemis1000
Fantastic chapter, I love how the investigations are proceeding in both towns! And yay for Stiles having figured out he's dealing with a hunter.
101 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »