for Nothing Ever Happens in Sioux Falls

8/10/2017 c6 24lillelouis
oooooo it feels like we're gonna get a reveal-fic? :o
8/10/2017 c6 Kren
This chapter is made of awesome. I really loved Stiles piecing together the things about Bobby and his interactions with him. The interaction between Derek and Noah was especially great. I liked the bit about having been invited in just so he could be in "Derek's territory"...how right you are Noah. The last line was perfect.
8/10/2017 c6 3Nefertiry
Can't wait to read when Stiles does find out about the world of SPN and Bobby about what's going on in Beacon Hills. This should be fun. Amazing story.
8/10/2017 c6 Dazzle2002
Great chapter! 3 I love this so much! 3
8/10/2017 c6 3RHatch89
Awesome update :)
8/9/2017 c6 orionastro
very good new chapter, Stiles should help some omegas werewolves, and show to the Hunters that not all werewolves are evil, as long as they have packs, and anchors, they don't represent a danger to anyone.
8/8/2017 c5 1ReadAloudToMe
This is so good! I'm a fan of both shows and can't wait to see where this is going!
8/8/2017 c5 132Artemis1000
What a fantastic chapter I had so much fun reading it! I can't wait to read Stiles' adventures at Bobby's.
8/8/2017 c5 24lillelouis
I love this :D
8/8/2017 c5 Dazzle2002
Great chapter! I know you said the Winchesters won't be main part of this story, but will they at least be in it at some point? :)
8/7/2017 c5 3doraemax
Wow... Stiles got a cool aunt. Heh, i bet She didn't know Stiles real name, either, considering their not so close relationship.

Hmm... Stiles get a vibe from Bobby. Did Bobby get a vibe from Stiles? And that thing Stiles's sense? I bet it is not nothing.
8/7/2017 c4 doraemax
Yeah, i can totally see Stiles having that ringtone for scott, and then end up freaking himself... haha
8/7/2017 c3 doraemax
OMG... i really really hope Scott's adorable puppy look works on the Sheriff. Cause Stiles called it. A Trap it is. hahaha
8/7/2017 c2 doraemax
Huh, at the end of this chapter, i have to wonder where did Stiles pick up his ADHD from? He still did take Aderall occasionally, right (as per first episode)?

Cute intro. haha
8/7/2017 c5 Guest
So many successive updates, thank you!
101 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »