for Nothing Ever Happens in Sioux Falls

8/3/2017 c2 DullReign82
I love Jody, she's adorable.
8/3/2017 c3 Guest
Bobby and Styles. Magic.
8/3/2017 c3 Dazzle2002
Great chapter! Whens the next one? I am loving this and I can't wait! :D
8/3/2017 c3 cosimafangirl
Oh, Stiles... he just can't help himself. I loved the part last chapter where Jody's rambling was what made Stlies feel comfortable and I'd love to see some more parallels between them! Also Jody pimping Stiles out to old ladies is so awesome and I'd love to see some interactions of those as he attempts to investigate but is met by old lady confusion and bad hearing. Thanks for the new chapter!
8/3/2017 c3 Kren
Detective Stiles is itching to get to research. This is off to a great start! I look forward to seeing how it develops
8/3/2017 c3 2JanineBTR
Yes, a new chapter :) I really want to know what's going to happen when Stiles finds out Sioux Falls has less than innocent inhabitants. Keep writing, you're doing great!
8/3/2017 c3 orionastro
very good new chapter, I hope soon Stiles stumbles on werewolves, like Omegas, and befriends them, becoming like their Anchor, teaching them Control and to blend in to avoid being killed by ruthless hunters. Can't hardly wait for the next chapters
6/28/2017 c2 Dazzle2002
Please update! 3
6/13/2017 c2 orionastro
very good story so far, I do wonder when Stiles will meet Boby, and if he is going to stumble in other werewolves, and teach them Control, and Anchors. Can hardly wait for the next chapters
5/7/2017 c2 Guest
This is awesome!
1/18/2017 c2 10Tesla9
Stiles, Jody, are you okay? I can't wait for them to find out about each others involment with the supertural. This is great and I can't wait for the next chapter... actually, I can seeing as how I know that it can be hard updating stories sometimes, especially if you get writers block. Anyhow. have a good day!
1/17/2017 c1 Tesla9
I can tell this is going to be good. BTW this chapter was written exremely well.
1/16/2017 c2 24lillelouis
Awr :)
...this is gonna break my heart I can tell.
1/8/2017 c2 27Gwenyth Hunter
I love this story! It's such a good and unique twist for a TW/SPN crossover. Usually it's the Winchesters related to Stiles but I really like the idea of Jody being his aunt. I adore Jody and there is never enough of her on the show. I hope you update soon!
1/4/2017 c2 1An anonymous bookaholic
Wow - this is amazing! Please update soon! :)
101 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »