for Nothing Ever Happens in Sioux Falls

10/4/2016 c2 3burnthebook
This is awesome! Keep it up! Update asap!
10/3/2016 c2 RedEYES-Fallen
Love it! Hope you'll continue soon :)
And will Alex and Claire be a part of this story? Because I would love to see their interaction with Stiles!
10/1/2016 c2 Suzululu4moe
Good thing John only has one sibling. I'd imagine given stiles' luck it would be sunnydale or mystic falls if John had mire choice.

I wonder what if he brought the Argent's beast- encyclopedia with him and some mountain ash.
9/30/2016 c2 UsallySpookyMusic01
please update im in love with this story
9/26/2016 c2 themiddlesman
THEYRE BOTH SO CUTE
9/23/2016 c2 132Artemis1000
Aaah update! I'm enjoying this story more and more. Really loved the second peek into John's head and oh dear, Jody... That hit me so hard, her realizing she would have a teenage boy in her house but not the one who should have been there.
9/22/2016 c2 Amicia
Great Story so far!
I hope you update soon :D I really can't wait!
(I know the Story is only out two days but still... PLEASE UPDATE)
9/22/2016 c2 KrystalLayeski
OH MY GOODNESS I AM SO EXCITED FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER! I reaaally hope you update soon, I'm not going to beg cause thats kinda rude BUT I look forward to it! I like really really look forward to it cause I love this story so much. Like I wish there was a love button on fanfiction cause if there was I would PRESS IT. So yes. I await your next chapter. hopefully patiently but I don't know man its so good. ANYWAYS yEs. Next chapter. I'll wait. SO good luck! I'll be here next chapter you can count on it! -Sorry if I'm being rude it's just sO GOOD.-
9/22/2016 c2 FlyingLovegood
Oooh, I'm really liking this so far. Stiles, you are so not going to be bored ...
9/21/2016 c1 Guest
Awesome first chapter I look forward to reading more!
9/20/2016 c1 Krisdahwolf0
Dood, I love this story already. I know you practically just uploaded it but I am soooo looking forward to the next chapter. Definitely going to be following this story! Good luck dood. I'll definitely be here for the next chapter!
101 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7