for Unpack Your Heart Chronicles

3/2 c13 20Watership's Nightwish Rat
Oops! I forgot to review this one! I thought I was doing so well, too.

I'm glad the break-up wasn't a nasty one. I can tell that it hurt them to come to that decision, but they handled it better than I thought they would. It was nice to see Dana acknowledge that she wasn't understanding of Terry's need to work early on. Thank God for Max being a good friend, though!
3/2 c14 Watership's Nightwish Rat
Hooray! Max is staying behind!
Coba: Why are you so excited about the announcement? You've known for about seven years that she would!
Oh yeah. Though, she does have a point about Terry needing adult supervision.
Coba: Got that right.

You have another story written that takes place after So Far Away? Dude! Way to be a tease! But that's understandable: You gotta write what you want to when it hits you.
3/2 c12 Watership's Nightwish Rat
Yay! The original terrible trio reunites! Or is "terrible" not the right word?
Coba: It's the right word. Definitely.
And feelings have finally come to light! Plus, the awkward "first" meeting is out of the way, so there shouldn't be too much more awkwardness after. And describing Grace as amazing seems accurate- -wait. Wait a gosh darn minute! Amazing Grace. I see what you did there, T2! *sees Coba crying* What's wrong?
Coba: Nothing... it's just... *laughs, more tears falling* I can't help but love it when they pick on Terry!
Terry: Traitor!
3/2 c11 Watership's Nightwish Rat
I don't know if I've said it already, but I like how you portray Chelsea in this series. She's matured a lot since we saw her in the show, and it's nice to see her still be supportive of her friends.
I like that we're getting more of Dana, as well. Even though the reason why we're seeing her is sad, it's nice to finally get some closure.
3/2 c11 SteVie'SGirL
I understand how Dana feels. We have all had relationships like that. The one that got away. At least she has someone she can be honest with.
3/2 c12 SteVie'SGirL
Really we’ll done! Their friendship is back on track!
3/2 c10 SteVie'SGirL
That speech was so good! Dana is now realizing Max and Terry are more than friends even if they don’t know it. Priceless!
3/1 c10 Watership's Nightwish Rat
Terry, why the heck would you call Max "hot" and "gorgeous" when you're still dating Dana? I know you're trying to encourage her, but yeesh!

I love Bruce and Max's hug scene! Also, Bruce and Terry's banter got a chuckle out of me:
"I'm giving you the night off."
"It's a MIRACLE!"
"Keep your phone on you."
"It's ALMOST a miracle!"

Hmm... looks like Dana thinks Terry has more feelings for Max than he does for her. I shall find out tomorrow, when I get the chance to read the next chapter!
4/2/2021 c9 Watership's Nightwish Rat
Makes sense to me! I look forward to reading the next story and collection!
3/18/2020 c7 Watership's Nightwish Rat
WOO! Bruce and Diana are back together! Glad everyone's on board with this-not that they'd disagree, really. XD Sounds like baby Grace approves, as well. She sounds so adorable!
9/21/2018 c4 Guest
This was so sweet! I loved it.
12/17/2016 c2 SteVie'SGirL
Nice! Mom needs to do some living for herself as well.
12/17/2016 c1 SteVie'SGirL
I can't believe those two don't realize their in love with each other. Sweet relationship.
11/13/2016 c4 Nightingale agent of the dark