for Nighttime Musing and Confessions

7/26 c1 catspats31
Since it has the copied lyrics of various songs like Christina Aguilera's "I Turn To You", it breaks the following part of the Content Guidelines:

Actions not allowed:
3. Copying from a previously published work (including musical lyrics) not in the public domain.

Please remove all of the copied lyrics from your story before someone can use them as evidence in their abuse reports.

And in case you're wondering when and why that rule is made, here is the background information. Back on April 27, 2005, the admins put this message on the front page regarding songfics:

In addition, [this site] would like to address a growing problem. For whatever reason, some writers feel it's okay to copy-n-paste musical lyrics they have not written into their fiction. If you did not write it, do not post it. This has always been our policy. Please remove these entries immediately to avoid account closure.

Keep in mind that "public domain" means something that has expired intellectual properties, like Shakespearean works. And disclaimers don't cut it for song lyrics. Not even changing a few words from the original song will be enough.
9/10/2012 c1 Skychan11
Awwwww! THEY ARE JUST SO CUTE! I can just imagine the look on the others faces when they saw them there on the couch next morning.
1/7/2012 c1 8660 lover
oh, i just read the reviews =))

well, sad there's no more ): and it was great!
1/7/2012 c1 8660 lover
its amusing to see the summary saying you'll post chapter 2 tomorrow, and it's been 9 years already =))
3/29/2011 c1 31yougotrejected
aww i liked it
9/26/2010 c1 Guest
Awesome
3/31/2010 c1 10Rosie Malfoy
Just wanted to respond to PinkBlackSk8er: This was intended to be a one-shot, though it /does/ have a companion 1/5 story. There is no next chapter, sorry.

Rosie Malfoy
3/31/2010 c1 9iWhitie
Yo Dude! Where r ya right now! I like this story so please make another chapter! come on come on come on come on!~
9/14/2006 c1 00xx00xx
kewl! song fics r awsome!

numbuh 007
10/2/2005 c1 9D.G. Ling
just so cute,another double song-fic(I read the other one first),my second fav.I like both of these songs(I just listen to the first one and I have the BBMak C.D).
4/29/2005 c1 2Mutant Chick17
Oh, how very sweet!

M C17
6/25/2004 c1 11iolah
SO SWEET! O I LOVE THIS STORY! k out of capslock:) i cant wait to see wgat else uv writen. can u write when they 1st all meet please? just an idea:)
5/30/2004 c1 Some weird kid
Cute!
3/5/2004 c1 12weartheseshorts
cute! I Love it! aw
thats me
ahhelga
aka Pauline
2/12/2004 c1 Demon2TheWorld
*does a little dance* i LUV this fic , i LUV the songs i LUV everything in this fic! *does a little dance again*
**Becky Lucinda**