for first words spoken (can open a heart)

4/3/2020 c5 Imnotsurereally
Ooo can't wait to see how their talk goes!
4/3/2020 c5 Jennifer Baratta
Awesome story and chapters
2/22/2018 c3 Guest
will you update?
11/5/2017 c3 bug813
Love the story please update soon
5/18/2017 c3 Guest
I really enjoy both your style of writing and the story. I like how your taking it slow but do hope that Max starts to get a clue:) I hope to see the next chapter soon!
5/16/2017 c3 LBF
Maxwell and Kara/Supergirl pairing was something I wondered about after there first scene together. Please continue this story.
3/5/2017 c3 guest
please continue this. i love this story.
12/17/2016 c3 Guest
Omggg! This is so good! My first Supergirl fic, because I thought Maxwell Lord and Kara would be an interesting pair and wanted to read someone's take on it. This soulmate premise has already been one of my favorites, please continue this story! Can't wait to read the next chapter!
11/29/2016 c3 7Whitemiko12
I LOVE it! I look forward to the next chapter! Keep updating!
11/21/2016 c3 10anonomoose21
I love this, I can't wait to read more! I'm glad someone picked up on the potential relationship between Kara and Max like I did. I'm thrilled you wrote about it, and that it's amazing! Keep it up :D
11/18/2016 c3 3yeratimelord-katniss
I never really shipped them watchin the show but this has so much potential. Your writing is great and I really hope you'll keep updating. It's awsome :-)
9/28/2016 c2 1TimeyWimeyBadWolf
Please keep going! This is the only story about this pairing!
9/25/2016 c1 Tilue Akane
I've been looking for some good Kara and Maxwell Lord fanfics!
9/21/2016 c1 157Felicity Dream
Hey! I'm glad to find this story on here too (I'm eri_quin from ao3). I'll probably follow this story mainly here first, though I'll chip in every now on then on Ao3~
9/21/2016 c2 Imnotsurereally
Interesting. Can't wait for more.
17 Page 1 2 Next »