for I Will Always Be Your Soldier

11/1/2020 c24 mrs.addiecullen
I just happened to stumble on this story and it's a great story to read because you feel the emotions that Rory went through and the love Tristan has for her. I can't wait until you updated with more chapters.
10/10/2020 c24 mollymaefarrell
Just started reading this yesterday. Kinda bummed you ended it where you did. It was a lovely story
10/6/2020 c24 Guest
So glad to hear you’re planning to come back to this! This is one of the first Tristan Rory fan fics I read and it’s one of my favourites!
10/7/2020 c24 197Daisyangel
Loving this story and can't wait to read more of it. Also eagerly waiting for an update to "It Still Works."
6/9/2020 c23 Hells58
Please complete the story
5/7/2020 c23 olgaaznarez1
Update soon! Please
4/3/2020 c23 23Rori Potter
Oh wow! Amazing. Update soon.
12/27/2019 c23 5DensiNCIS
Hoping you'll continue, cause I'm a big fan of Rory and Jess but this story was too good!
2/13/2019 c23 Chica1016
I really wish you’d come back to this story and write more, it’s so great! There’s so much more that needs to happen!
8/13/2018 c12 Umngrrrl
The fact that you have richard in here still, my fucking heart. I'm like sitting on my couch crying right now which is completely absurd.
8/7/2018 c23 rachel625
I was so excited to see that you had updated this! I completely reread it! I loves this chapter! Please update again soon!
8/6/2018 c23 Chica1016
Hoping for more! Love this story!
8/5/2018 c23 Missou64
How did i miss this story? I thought i've read all Trory's stories, but somehow i did not read this one!
I love it! They're so cute
Keep up the good work ;)
7/29/2018 c23 jordana60
I was so happy to see your update! I’ll be honest, I read the whole thing from the beginning to continue the flow, and I loved it even more than the first time! I love that you were able to incorporate Logan, and Jess, and their significant others and all being friends, not to mention Finn, Colin and Steph. It’s so cool that Lorelai is making Ashlee’s wedding gown and everyone is supportive of it. I can feel the love Tristan and Rory have for each other down to my toes, and I can’t wait to see what’s next!
7/29/2018 c23 Droolia
please have the dress be beautiful. don't set lorelai up for failure.
138 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »