for Ocean's Sister

9/11/2018 c3 3Phoenix-Rising29
Hi there! I love this story and I’m curious to read more about Evelyn and her relationship with the guys and what she’s going to do in the next two movies.

However, it’d be nice to have the first movie flushed out more and not just be finished in three chapters. It’d also be cool to read more about Evelyn’s relationship with Danny, with Tess and especially with Rusty instead of just having them thrown together so quickly at the end there; it was very rushed and there really wasn’t anything to show them having any feelings towards each other.

You’ve got good bones here for a story, you really do, it could just be a lot better if you added some more to it, flushed it out more and built up the characters and their relationships amongst each other more.

I hope you’re alright with my constructive criticism here (and I hope that’s what it comes off as and not just me being incredibly rude and if that’s the case I’m so sorry and don’t mean it to be rude at all). I also really would love to see more chapters to this story in the future if that’s at all possible!
3/15/2018 c3 1I-am-sarah123
I have to say that even though there are only 3 chaps, I really enjoyed thisand I'd love to read more about Eve's Story. Do you plan on writing the sequels as well?
12/24/2017 c3 PrincessMagic
This is brill!

But it does feel a bit rushed
1/15/2017 c3 Guest
I loved it! Super cute and fun. I hope you continue with the next two movies, this was great.
1/2/2017 c3 Guest
They don't really sentence you to "three to six months". They sentence you to either three months OR six months.
1/2/2017 c1 Guest