for Nicol's Savior

9/9 c16 Guest
Huh. Neat. Maybe those two will have an actual chance at recovery...
9/8 c16 Guest
Well this was an interesting one!

The Extended (and their prototypes the "psycho squad") definitely got the raw end of the deal and worse of all canonically there was no way to save them by the time anyone tried; Stella had gone through too many mindwipes and other issues that she was just a screaming child by the end. Makes her and the rest's fates tragic.

Shinn's relationship with Stella...very Moral Myopia in style ie he only really looked at Stella as a person due to circumstances leading to him meeting and bonding with her and casually kills the other Extended as they are just "enemies". Canonically Shinn has the same kind of psychological issues and plot line as Anakin Skywalker and that shows... though lucky him to have the means to pull back in canon at the very last minute. (Bless how Kira canonically offers forgiveness and a second chance.)

Shani still is at risk from dying due to his type having an "hour of power" before he needs more drugs. Though he can survive without it longer than Stella, it's NOT pleasant. While Stella, who is much newer right now, has a chance of getting the drugs safely out of her system, Shani's situation is a good tension driver (especially as Stella's poor mental state has made her latch on to Shani) for plot reasons. So looking forward to that being explored!

-hands over platter- Magic cookies for you!
9/8 c16 1davycrockett100
5/12 c15 6hardcoreGSfan
"I always thought it was weird that Gundam has this long philosophical conversations in the dead center of a violent battle. I have a lot of trouble talking and running at the same time, if I can at all, and I imagine taking your concentration away from the people shooting at you should probably end badly. So why not have the chit chat take place on downtime?"

OMG IKR I can never get that one scene from GS out of my head where Rau and Kira are fighting and arguing and then there's just this period where Rau is ranting at Kira without either of them shooting at each other but it's really clear that they're both moving at high speed in real time because THE GENESIS GOES BY IN THE BACKGROUND LIKE WHAT EVEN
4/11 c15 1davycrockett100
12/9/2017 c14 davycrockett100
12/8/2017 c14 18Pri-Chan 1410
I cant wait to see what will happen!

Please update soon!
12/8/2017 c14 3Reishin Amara
Gotta admit I love that you use durandal in this story...
12/8/2017 c14 1Gregoron
I really wish I could watch mecha animes just so I could read these stories.

Do you think there will be a cult potter chapter this month (or another potter fic)?

-Gregor
12/5/2017 c13 2Twillightfairy
I love how you mixed the various stories together. I do have a couple of questions the first being is Mayu's friend Feldt supposed to to bring G00's Feldt Grace? The second question I have is about Kira and Cagalli are they twins here like in canon, and who's older?
11/5/2017 c13 Unknown Miko
Please update Nicol's savior soon and thank you for finally updating strike reborn. P.s. Happy thanksgiving.
10/27/2017 c13 Unknown Miko
Sorry that I haven't reviewed in a while but please update soon. I just have to find out what happens next.
8/20/2017 c13 Animegeek
It's a great story please update soon I realy want to now what te reactions of Nicole and Athrun Will be, and dat Kira will be oké .
7/22/2017 c13 flo463
Better fanfiction on Gundam Seed! The more I read it, the more I say to myself that this is the way the anime would have should have unfolded.. With a fanfiction as your they would have been able to appoint you a scriptwriter of the anime w
7/16/2017 c13 Tenshiwings101
It's a great story I can't wait to read more !
92 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »