for Guns and Roses

6/19/2020 c7 NC.SMOKE-SCREEN
another truly epic story. I love how you added small details without bogging things down. talented
5/30/2020 c38 Bmany2k
Honestly this is so incredibly well written that I actually found myself emotionally invested in this story. I also appreciate the attention to detail durning combat.
7/17/2019 c1 SaltyWhaleMeme
I really hope in the future to decide to continue this, i and many others have enjoyed this story and we hope to see it continued. Thank you
12/10/2018 c1 Ken-Hayashi
Hey are you going to continue this story? I am looking forward to what happens.
9/24/2018 c38 Guest
Somehow yang's death gave mee the feels. like really. Where are you?
8/31/2018 c35 winter's break
so this is the first time a book has ever made me cry, i can honestly say this book is by far the best book I've ever read. I've not yet read your other books but once im done here I'll be sure to check them out. and if im not mistaken they all have backstory to this book.
3/21/2018 c38 SaltyWhaleMeme
Hope you come back soon, ive been loving this story and hoping for more
1/16/2018 c38 Guest
Where are you?
12/1/2017 c25 1ThornedRose367
Good for you. WW1 was a horrible war. I will read the rest.
12/1/2017 c8 ThornedRose367
Rebels.
12/1/2017 c32 ThornedRose367
Noooo! Not Yang!
11/26/2017 c38 Guest
I feel like this chapter was meant to be later. Like I’m missing a chapter or something.
11/26/2017 c38 Wolfmane
Sup dude, been awhile and I can't wait to see this new direction you're going in, nice to see back though getting kinda worried there, anyways can't wait and stuff, till next time
11/26/2017 c38 1OneTiredSloth
Holy shit man! So good to see you writing again! I loved the chapter, full of action! Glad to see you're back, keep up the good work!
11/25/2017 c38 SPARTAN-626
...YES! YOU AND THE STORY IS ALIVE! YOU LIVE! Oh thank GOD I was worried that this was the end of this awesome story. GOD I hope the next chapter will come soon.
180 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »