for Old Habits Die Hard

9/20/2019 c1 16Moni Hasnone
This was adorable, but once you mentioned werewolf, well... i was confused haha.

Great fic! Thank you
6/26/2019 c1 11Vivsien
I came across this by accident. You got me. It was bloody adorable
3/2/2018 c1 Honyasbookshelf2017
So, Old Habits Die Hard is a pretty random little oneshot–almost a drabble, really–set post-reincarnation. I like that it’s just an easygoing, fun picture of Merlin and Arthur enjoying their friendship with everything out in the open. The banter is fantastic. It’s also interesting the way the story is set up to play with the reader’s head (saying any more would be spoilers, for sure). Basically, this isn’t one of those epic reincarnation fics that involves huge, complex plot–but it manages to be quality writing, fun, and memorable, which is all I ask for in any story, really. Recommended.
3/2/2017 c1 Lavitar
I realize I've already reviewed, but I just had to reiterate that I love your self proclamed title. That is all.
11/30/2016 c1 87Book girl fan
That is awesome, and while I didn't think that Merlin had done all that, I did think that Arthur had just returned and would think Merlin had done all that!

Also, I love the Cabbage Patch Killer. That is both awesome and hilarious.
10/14/2016 c1 Lavitar
This is beautiful. I was fooled by the beginning part and was very confused. Also, I love the whole cabbage patch killer thing; it's great!
9/30/2016 c1 1The Crossover Addict
This is beautiful. Short though it may be, still, I loved it. That is all.
9/22/2016 c1 63general zargon
RAOTFLMAO! This was hilarious! :D I wish you the best of luck on your writing!
9/22/2016 c1 oma13
Ha ha ha! That was cute! And yes, you had me going at the beginning! I loved it when Merlin said he got married...I suppose that didn't really happen! :-(
Cute little story.
9/22/2016 c1 LinBates
Cute! Never played, never even heard of it, but then I'm not a gamer. I leave that to my children and their children!
9/22/2016 c1 68KyliaQuilor
LOl.
9/22/2016 c1 SaraMatta
AHAHAHAHA I thought Merlin really did all that things while waiting for Arthur to return AHAHA Oh the truth caught me off guard ahaha what a nice surprise ahaha

...now I just want to play with The Elder Scroll serie again... I loved Oblivion, and Skyrim almost made me forget that I did indeed have a real life... but right now I'm lost in the world of Dragon Age so better finish (all three of them) that first!

Thank you! This one shot made me laugh with 'gusto', and I really need it so, again, thank you!
9/22/2016 c1 76Unformal Sorrelle
Cabbage Patch Killer... that's incredible! XD

Anyways, love the crossover. I did enjoy the fakeout! I laughed