for Steel, Iron, Titanium

10/20/2017 c1 mimisparkle12
I just wanted to tell you this is my favorite story I have read it so to many times to count
2/28/2017 c1 6Visser2315
[This is a reply to your review on Eclipse Reimagined, chapter 6; I tried to use the pm, but it looks like your account has pms disabled, and I couldn't think of another way to respond to your question. x3]

Thank you so much! I'm so glad you've enjoyed it so far! C: Yeah, part of my goal in this has been to try to keep the spirit of the original, even if some things are different. (I always like fanfictions that pay close attention to the rules of canon and try to capture an atmosphere that feels like the source material, so I've been doing my best to emulate that.)

Oh yeah, I'm not exactly sure what happened with that, I guess the he must have gotten busy with other things. (I know translation is a ton of work.) Sure, go ahead! I would love that! (Even though the other translation didn't get very far, I'm still flattered that there are people who like this enough to even think about wanting to put the time and energy into putting it into another language.) If you decide to do it, let me know when you get it up and I'll mention it in the author's notes in one of the chapters. C:

Anyway, interesting story. A bit of a different take on a couple of the lesser known characters (well, maybe just lesser known to me; it's been a while since I've read The Hunger Games x3), it's nice to see a side of them that's less pure evil than they seem to be portrayed in the books.