for The Innocent Flower (And the Serpent under't)

8/6/2017 c1 Guest
Holy crud. This is freaking beautiful. I was lost in the writing. #writinggoals
4/23/2017 c1 16TheHazardsOfLove13
OK WHAT THE HECK THIS IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL PEICE OF WRITING
THE DESCRIPTIONS! AND JUST EVERYTHING WAS SO PERFECT I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS FIC
2/5/2017 c1 2mademoiselleparticuliere
Sincerely, one of the most beautiful and truest pieces of writings i've ever read.
12/8/2016 c1 12Disney Syndulla
You are the writer I aspire to be holy crap

This was...breathtakingly beautiful. I can imagine this being a historical fan fiction, not simply a fan fiction for the play. It felt so realistic and full of pain and I loved it!
(Beautiful usage of parts of the letters...I don't really know how to phrase it, sorry)

Honestly I wish I could write half as well as this, good job!
10/10/2016 c1 68sirensbane
I will now forever use this Macbeth quotation when describing Alexander to myself or others. An extremely well written, interesting take on his character.
10/10/2016 c1 Sirensbane
Dang, this was compelling. I love how you sentence structure and new paragraphs and short sentences to really give the story some punch. I also came out of really wanting to slap Alexander in the really is too good for him, and you can see that hungriness you mentioned in the play. Hats off to you, particularly for the Shakespeare reference.
9/27/2016 c1 Jfkdmdkam8438
BEAUTIFUL
9/25/2016 c1 331-800fangirl
Whoa. Honestly. Words cannot describe this. You really developed everything so well, wrote them exactly as portrayed by history and the musical - yet on a completely different emotional level (a good thing!). I'm absolutely stunned. And when you wrote that he had seen her burning his letters... My soul just shattered. I'm literally overwhelmed right now. (But you earned yourself a 100% favorite from me! ;P)
9/24/2016 c1 53FangirlSupreme
Ohhhhhhh my poor heart...God this was beautiful. You write so well, painting all the different relationships Hamilton had; I adore it all. Don't ever stop writing, you do it all too wonderfully
9/23/2016 c1 Minniemora
Alright; so I have to read this magnificent piece about ten million more times, BUT I have to first say: .Goodness. I am not afraid to admit I read old historical letters including ones Alex sent to Eliza, and the close and genie attention to the historical details are impeccable! My heart hurts, but the feels are worth the absolutely breathtaking tale of this true story told in the enthralling, mind blowing words of a brilliant writer. I love the classic playwrights as much as the next theatre fan: but what this story tells in so many gorgeous details is truly inspired. Outstanding work, (but of course!)