for Koe o Kikasete (Let Me Hear Your Voice)

10/27/2016 c2 Suzululu4moe
Nice friendship. Lol the microwave. Good thing no bones were broken.
10/12/2016 c2 7Purrloin77
I like your story so far, some grammar errors here and there but not too many. At the end of the first chapter I wanted to give Cloud a hug, it's hard to hear a parent say those things to you. Also I would be a bit careful with the use of "KKK" even if it's not being used for "Ku Klux Klan." Some people get very upset at references to them. Other then that I'm looking forward to seeing Cloud and the FF13 crew. (Also if I read it right, is Hope trying to be with Lightning? If that is I support the ship.)
10/10/2016 c2 ijskonijntje
Nice story, very original!
10/7/2016 c2 1The lazy stalker
Please don't be yaoi, please don't be yaoi, please don't be yaoi, please don't be yaoi, please don't...
10/6/2016 c2 aoin88
Update soon ~
10/6/2016 c2 Otaku-ka-ren
Lol poor genesis
9/26/2016 c1 kvictor5987
This is a story I didn't even know I wanted! I recently got into kpop and the thing about it that interests me to no end is the choreography and when I saw the note at the end I could picture Cloud doing some of the dances (more girl group dances too ) I can't wait to see where this fic goes.
9/25/2016 c1 Suzululu4moe
Lol cloud. Lucky he stayed a virgin without a liver missing . Irony is this job has a higher life expectancy than the other . And since he is male there is a less chance he will need to do sexual favors to please producers sponsors etc .
9/25/2016 c1 Guest
This looks sooo awesome so far! Keep it up!