for Harry Potter and the Magic of the Parallel Universe

1/8 c3 Guest
Hogwarts is credited for basically creating the Wizarding society of Great Britain since kids from all over the island met and became friends in the school eventually leading to the creation of a common society instead of a bunch of secret enclaves ruled by powerful families and a bunch of poorly-educated wandering folks.
How come there's a perfectly functioning Diagon Alley within Salazar Slytherin's lifetime?
2/5/2018 c1 4Sizzle Spirit
This is a really great story! Keep it up!
11/14/2016 c3 17Child of Dreams
I love it!
11/12/2016 c2 13keiman and kei
So Hedwig the Owl is Harry's 'familiar' after all. The use of a 'basilisk' or any kind of serpent or snake as a familiar smacks of Naruto's own evil villain 'Jonin' 'Shinobi'- Orochimaru which means spider-serpent in Japanese. Doctor Who also made use of the basilisk or 'Mara' as well as the spider in several of his adventures. The use of a basilisk in a Harry Potter tale is brilliant.

However, I cannot help but wonder if Harry is himself subconsciously transferring himself to these parallel Universes or 'wizarding worlds'? As I said to you earlier, fairy, my own 'Traveler' makes use of a combination of technology and magic when he 'people shuffles' across space and time. Chapter2 was an excellent add on for Ch 1 and the Ch 3 which I beta read for you is a very natural continuation of this chapter. Can't wait to read the newest chapter for HP & the Parallel Universe. Well done indeed!
11/12/2016 c1 keiman and kei
Now Chapter 3 of Harry & Hedwig the Owl makes sense. I apologize, fairy. I did read this chapter before. A very good start to a fascinating story. Now to read Ch 2. I like the use of Death as a character although he is not really the Grim Reaper in this context, is he or she?
11/8/2016 c1 Guest
Hallow, not Hollow. Yikes...
11/7/2016 c2 6Eriyum
Haha! This world is crazy! Your Basilisk's potent healing? He is also super sophisticated and Hedwig is so posh. What else is backasswards in this story? I look forward to finding out!
11/7/2016 c2 4sareen momo
I like the bickering between the basilisk and hedwig a lot! The chamber also gave me an idea. Loved the chapter!
11/6/2016 c2 17Child of Dreams
Um...dead-believed?
Don't you mean "believed-dead"?
11/2/2016 c1 6Eriyum
This is clever and new! Or new to me anyways. Which is uncommon because do many ideas in this fandom are reduced reused and recycled. Look forward to more.

Happy Writing!