FanFiction.Net
for What's right

1/4/2019 c2 Guest
I Hope The Hero Of This Fanfic Will Get A Harem.
11/20/2017 c2 godzillafan1
so who's Edward going to be paired up with or is this going to be a harem?
4/23/2017 c2 17Ben56
I like it, is very good, but just as the guest say. Are you going to update soon? Thanks for the story.
2/20/2017 c2 Guest
Nice story though I've got a question when r u going to update?
2/14/2017 c1 5The Storm Master 567
Really enjoyed this and can't wait for more. Never like how it ended or how all women were screwed like that.
1/4/2017 c1 2DoomMarine55
Oh look another lame self insert.
12/22/2016 c2 Blaze1992
Okay while this looks interesting this won't be like it's canon version right? AKA having detailed scenes of r*pe and the evil people winning?
12/5/2016 c2 21OverLord Wang-Yu
Great Chapter! I Love The Fact That There's A Fic Like This! I Hope That Alya Is Alive As Well. Also Will The Pairing Be Harem?

GOOD LUCK!
11/29/2016 c1 1Xeneous
Real quick advice for future chapters, I noticed that you switched perspectives a lot. In one paragraph you went from 3rd person to 1st, then to 2nd. I suggest you read through and check for those before you post the next chapter.
Can't wait to see what this has in store.
10/15/2016 c2 3Mart-kos99k
Grammar and spelling could use some double checking but it's not a deal breaker. I can't wait to see how this plays out. As for where this goes romantically, since the series is technically known as a hentai I say harem. Keep it going man I'm looking forward to more.
10/15/2016 c1 Mart-kos99k
Nice keep it going dude.
10/5/2016 c1 wolfbane420
(Had to sign out for this)
Another thing that I forgot to mention in my last review you made a few grammar errors thankfully they aren't story breaking.
10/7/2016 c2 5Phantasm of Chaos
Great Job! I look forward to seeing Edward crossroad when he final meets Olga, and learns about Volt's Plan.
10/5/2016 c1 1Wolfbane420
Great start can't wait for more though you might want to do a little editing you accidentally used first person words(i.e., you, i, etc.) but other than that great work.
10/4/2016 c1 82Perseus12
Very good first chapter. I hope Edward becomes a "Good Hero of Eostia" and have his own harem to the heroines, not becoming a rapists like the Volt's Blackdogs and the traitorous collaborators.
17 Page 1 2 Next »