for Inside Out music medley

8/27/2017 c2 5Orangebird124
Hey, this was a very nice, well-written chapter you did! Don't mind me, but I've been silently reading your story and all I can say is that you're doing great so far! Oh-no, Riley is daydreaming in class and she hasn't been paying attention to what the teacher was saying! Back to Riley's daydream, the song that was playing was "Sleepy Jean" by the Monkees and I never even heard of that song before. I think you did make the school day realistic by adding future school subjects and I want you to keep it up with the story/songfic.
7/22/2017 c15 2Tripledent
Nice touch with the soul stars, i can definitely imagine something like that in the Inside Out universe. I loved the goings on in Jordan's headquarters as well.

Don't worry about the length between updates, most of us only get to do these sorts of thongs as a hobby. Trust me, i know all about having plans for fan fiction and never getting around to it.
6/26/2017 c9 BrickStarShipper
OMG, YAAAAAAAS! *squeals* _ THAT IS SO SWEET!
4/2/2017 c14 Tripledent
I am eagerly waiting to find out what song choices the different people will sing, especially Bill and Jill, I wonder if they have a song they consider to be 'their' song, like some couples do.
3/5/2017 c13 Tripledent
Aw, that message on the box at the end was beautiful. And Disgust would really be pleased at the contents. I'm looking forward to seeing what happens with karaoke!
11/19/2016 c12 Tripledent
It is important that they don't use the jukebox too much, otherwise Riley would have a hard time concentrating on anything. But good songs provide a good soundtrack.
11/19/2016 c11 Tripledent
I figured Riley would be an athletic girl, she probably discovered soccer after moving to San Francisco.
11/19/2016 c10 Tripledent
That was a good story move of Sadness causing regret they couldn't stay longer, I don't know if I would have thought of that. Riley missing school? As if Joy wouldn't have input. Although Riley will presumably have to make up the missed work.
11/1/2016 c9 Tripledent
Nice chapter. I get the feeling Jordan's emotions wouldn't much care for 'All Of Me', based on what his Headquarters looks like.

So I guess the Minnesota Wild are playing whichever ice hockey team represents San Francisco, or California.
10/26/2016 c8 Guest
How about Back to Me Without You by The Band Perry.
10/13/2016 c6 Guest
How about God, Your Mama, And Me by Florida Georgia Line featuring the Backstreet Boys.
10/10/2016 c6 Tripledent
Nice chapter, reminded me of the movie.

This song probably won't be right for the next chapter, but how about sometime in the future 'Don't Bring Me Down' by E.L.O (Electric Light Orchestra)?
10/7/2016 c5 ILikePizza
How about Find Yourself by Brad Paisley from Cars.
10/6/2016 c5 20HollyAnne1084
Wow! The Foghorns are meeting someone famous, eh? That seems cool! Hopefully they'll be able to impress her with their tricks! Keep up the great work!
10/4/2016 c4 MusicFan
How about Best Day Of My Life by American Authors.
21 Page 1 2 Next »