for Darkest Dark

9/16/2017 c3 1PurifiedWildAkuma
Awww Plagg does have a heart,
3/4/2017 c3 20blackkyu
Ack! Did something bad happen already?!
11/26/2016 c3 MsNita
Yay! I finally got a chance to read this chapter! You certainly do not disappoint, but I'll admit that I kept on getting lost when you were describing the home. Still, Adrien, that poor baby… I just want to wrap him in a blanket and hug him tight and tell him everything is going to be alright. Plagg is such a good little guardian.
11/20/2016 c3 5deathredsnow
Great job kitty cat. Can't wait for another purrrfect chapter. Cant wait for the next.
11/17/2016 c3 1Dorkus-Minimus
wow... okay, ouch. i feel my heart breaking for the poor sunshine child. like seriously WTF Gabe! moving on, this is a great story and i love the narrative of it I can't wait to see what you throw at us next!
11/13/2016 c3 Guest
Not to be rude but you describe obvious things way too much like their transformations and some rooms bc it's a bit unnecessary.
11/14/2016 c3 8crystalclear123
Oh my God... poor Adrien. Why must Gabriel be so damn cruel all the time?! Amazing chapter, I loved how loving Plagg was with Adrien at the end, it was so cute. Can't wait to read more!
11/14/2016 c3 21CursedRedRose
Wha? I can't believe you ended it on that, now I want to know what caused that crash! Still, I liked the chapter and the fact that Adrien knows now is really sad, I feel bad for him
11/13/2016 c2 5hazle40490
Make a more intence story
10/11/2016 c2 5deathredsnow
Miraculous. It was a good story so far the take on the mother thing is particularly interesting. I particularly love how when she was calling him a friend he didnt get surly and be like friendzoned. Can't wait to read more.
10/6/2016 c2 MsNita
Finally, I got through this _ Work has been hectic so reading this has been hard, but when I found time, I could not put it down. The shock of reading how Adrien's poor mother died just threw me for a loop, and that poor man having to hear those two brats speak horribly about his dearly departed wife. I'd want to punish them, too. I seriously can't stand Chloé or Lila, that little liar. I can't wait to read the next chapter. I really need to start on that other one that you have been mentioning.
10/5/2016 c2 8crystalclear123
Aw poor Adrien, I feel bad for him, my heart broke with every word when he made that discovery... *shivers* How can Gabriel be so cold and how can he blame his wife for something that was pretty much his fault?! Great chapter, and I would love to know how the chat with Chloe and Lila went. Can't wait to read more!
10/4/2016 c2 Yoko89
I want more keep up the amazing work I cannot wait for the next chapter
9/28/2016 c1 MsNita
Wow, I haven't read any ML fan fictions even though I love the series, but this one is really good. I'm already enjoying it so much that I can't wait for the next chapter. I loved the piece that you uploaded on Facebook, it really hints to what you'll be doing for this story. Keep up the good work!