for Of Devils, Magic, and Krypton

6/19 c4 Yeshalia
please update because this is a good story
6/18 c4 heffronma5
Robert,
I know that "Guest" upset you, but could you please write something towards this wonderful story.
I hope to see something soon.
Until then,

- Mark A Heffron (Plymouth, UK) -

PS: I have favourited this story.
6/4 c4 1inuyasha16451
Omg. Please please come back and update this awesome story soon
2/5/2019 c3 darrelldeam
I've really enjoyed your stories. I've also scanned your favorite authors list I didn't see mjimeyg and find myself surprised, I believe if you take the time to read some of that authors work you'll find it enjoyable and who knows it may inspire you. Obviously, that's just my opinion.
12/6/2018 c4 vitoria232
please update soon
9/26/2018 c4 1thomassmith69
Ahh I remember this story I was quite the fan of it. Just scrolling through story’s and found this the realised I had already read it so I did it again. Shame it’s been abandoned would of loved to see more supergirl/happy potter story’s.
8/24/2018 c4 xRisingxBladex
ignore the idiot haters dont let them get to you
3/30/2018 c4 9God of Vampires aka Alucard
I'm really hoping this will be finished at some point.
1/19/2018 c4 Guest
Good to hear a writer sticking up for them selves. Keep up the good work love your short stories.
11/11/2017 c4 4Kmon13
First off I liked what I read so far and wanted to know if you planed on writing how he ended up marrying Rias Gremory in the first place and if he was involved the events of High School DxD season one with...

The Fallen angels - did he interfere with Issei and Raynare's date and did he end up saving Asia or dealt with Diodoria Asteroth earlier?

Rating game between Rias peerage and Riser Phenex's - did he help train them or did he join in and helped Issei taking down Riser and making him kneel.

Aside from that each chapter was worth reading twice and I agree about fan fiction being used by others to be themselves.

While I haven't watched all of the Supergirl episodes but want to see where you take it next.
11/8/2017 c1 Guest
I am not the Boy-who-lived-to-be-weak-at-the-expense-of-others.

Rofl.
9/10/2017 c1 B00F21
Love the story, I hope it continues.
8/31/2017 c4 Djberneman
I like the story so far. Can't wait for an update
8/31/2017 c4 Guest
great chapters and I agree about fanfiction being used by others to be themselves.
8/11/2017 c4 4lancelot.knight
lmao and clap clap clap! you tell em robert!
81 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »