for The Unknown Defender

5/9 c9 Believer218
Now we know what happens when a game doesn't make it past the concept stage

A new universe sprouts into existence
5/7 c1 Guest

...
5/5 c9 1eecobeo
Epic concept arts for games that were never made that was a very nice touch it can't improve the whole multi verse theory thing it could exist in one way or another
5/5 c7 eecobeo
That was a big time skip I was expecting master chief and the hunters to Maybe take on the reaper sovereign or something like that
4/30 c9 Cooldude101011
Imagine if someone else who has a copy of the book makes the connection.
4/30 c8 Cooldude101011
Technically wouldn’t it be “women in doctors and nurses uniforms?” Jesus Christ, twelve!?
4/30 c6 Cooldude101011
I assume the Asari can’t sense the sapient intelligence/consciousness of Lekgolo colonies of sufficient size? They can only sense the individual lekgolo worms? Also Sapience and Sentience are two different but similar things.
4/30 c4 Cooldude101011
Pelican bay? You mean the hangar right? Also apparently the Charon class has 2 main hangars. Maybe check out Halopedia? A possible fix to the gap on the Hunter’s backs can be solved by stronger energy shields and/or some kind of flexible part (like the Spartan undersuit/bodysuit).
4/29 c3 Cooldude101011
Technically the Geth are some kind of collective intelligence.
4/29 c2 Cooldude101011
I assume the oxygen tanks under the upper armour are extra/backup oxygen? And I assume the air in the tanks is the same composition as Earth’s atmosphere? As pure oxygen wouldn’t be that healthy.
4/22 c1 kalebryancox
Great story and can I please know when the next chapter is going to be released can you have the spirit of fire show up in the story to help master chief please
4/19 c18 Rexsnipspercabeth
You're BACK! I have loved this story after reading it years ago and almost gave up hope for an update. However I'm glad you are back and I hope doing well. I absolutely love the level of detail you have put in and the route you have taken.
4/14 c18 Doom30484
What is the frequency of your updates?
4/13 c10 Eltari
Is BT going to be introduced. If so the Boo Yeah.
4/6 c15 YouDoYou
It's the Batarian "Hegemony", not Hierarchy. The Turians are a Hierarchy. I kept getting them confused. Also, so far you've been a little lax with identifying the species of some characters which is confusing when you see a non human name but no other descriptors. But otherwise it's a good story so far.
1,306 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »