for A Little Too Late

1/16 c1 Hinata Camellia Salvia
you know, it is a little late for a review but honestly, this is the 50th time i've read this since 2016. I honestly love this and my throat hurts from preventing myself from crying.

i just want to say that this is the best thing i have ever read while crying my shitty ass out.
4/12/2019 c1 Unknown
I thought I heard another story with a similar plot...

But anyway... Good job! Love it! Even though it made me cry so hard... T-T
12/23/2017 c1 4SilverTomboy97
I know it's kinda too late for me to review this since it was published back in 2016 but I really need to say that I already a similar version of this from Fairy Tail with the pairing NaLu (Natsu x Lucy) so, I kinda know how it's goind to end. But, I still wanted to read this because despite having read a NaLu version, I still want to read an EreRi version. I don't know what the heck I am thinking because now I felt like someone just freaking crushed my heart into pieces. -holding back tears- I never really like reading anything that gendrbend the original character but, I'll give this a go since it reminded me of NaLu and, yeah. (God, I talk like NaLu is a person and they're dead!) anyway, still a nice chap although I think I'm going to searchsomething fluffy to read now to get rid of this wrenching feeling I have. -walks away-
3/28/2017 c1 Jolteongrl
*trying to hold in tears* Not today! I will not be broken. *cries a bit* I was broken years ago.
11/18/2016 c1 RinnaZevran1987
Love It.
11/1/2016 c1 Guest
Thank you for tearing my heart to pieces
9/28/2016 c1 2Griever-Evermore
I didn't want my heart. that's fine..