for This is What We Do, Every Time

11/10/2018 c15 Lizette Ray
Can I just say it was personally satisfying to see my personal views on Dean and Sam by you? :P Seriously, so many people either make Dean into someone who hates to dominate or think that a dominant Dean means a weak Sam. You put it so beautifully as them both being dominant but different in how they exerted that control (Y). Also, i couldn't help but smile every time somebody got shocked at Winchesters. So canon ;)
10/9/2018 c15 reader50
Loved your story. Loved your Dean and the rest of the characters. Really enjoyed this crossover and hope you write more. Thank you for sharing.
7/10/2018 c15 1Izzaj
I didn't know that any story could be adorable and badass at the same time. Congratulations, I don't know how you did it but it was. So full of frienship, epic fights and all... And Dean finally happy and accidentally changing their worlds so much... Amazing story :)
2/28/2018 c15 Guest
I wish for moreeeee ~
Please consider a sequel (only if you want, of course)
2/28/2018 c10 ren
“Much more, and she will Become“
You should write that ;)
2/28/2018 c7 Ren
"A hunter, asking a shifter, if a fae will repair a car for an angel like he did for a vampire. Only in America."

This is still so hilarious :D
1/25/2018 c15 ren
any plan to write more sequel to this?
I have never even heard of mercy thompson before this, but this entire story is really really interesting and intriguing and all kind of wonderful storyline and characters.
thanks for writing this :D
12/23/2017 c15 dabo pacem
Love this whole series! Please write more! Dean has friends now:-)
5/19/2017 c15 Psychee
I've just read these again. I wonder if there is anything I could bribe you with to write more in this 'verse. They are so enjoyable and the characterization so spot on.
3/3/2017 c15 kelsusie
Loved this!
2/26/2017 c15 FanOfReading121
I have absolutely devoured your Supernatural/Mercy Thompson stories tonight! I loved them! I can't wait to troll for more of these stories. I don't know why I never thought of looking for them before. Thanks so much! I enjoyed them greatly! Until next time...
1/1/2017 c15 SeanHicks4
Cool sequel, didn't realize it was posted since I don't browse this section often
10/22/2016 c15 Tala White 14
Amazing. Best I have read in a while. Great job - I loved the style, the flow of the story and your characterisation. Thanks for a great story.
10/3/2016 c15 22Psychee
I really enjoyed this story and this chapter. There is room for more story. Possibilities include what happened to Mercy's vampire friend (Stephen), the negotiations between the Winchesters and Bran for a Wolf accord, more consulting with the local police, etc. They could even be called for the vampire cure if someone Mercy loves was turned (as payback). I just enjoyed the story so much I hate for it to end.

Also, I think that if the Winchesters were not where they are in their life journey this would not have been nearly as possible. Unlike earlier years (seasons of the show), they now accept that not all supernaturals are monsters (because some are friends). Thinking about Sam being an omega was a new thought to me (as I always thought of both brothers as "alphas"; but really it so fits including the horrible choices Sam can make without his brother. Dean's strength and desire to take care of people and his need to be needed make him a perfect alpha.

Anyway, I loved the story and am hopeful for more of this crossover in the future.
10/3/2016 c15 Shamangrrl
Very nicely done. I admit, for some strange reason I've had issues getting through River Marked, but I'm going to have to pick the Mercy series up again. Have you tried the Jane Yellowrock series? You might like it.

Thanks for all the time and effort. It is very much appreciated.
36 Page 1 .. Last Next »