for Get well soon

5/16/2020 c1 Beckett
You need a beta. You are missing commas and periods
2/12/2017 c4 Momcat
Hey my friend, I'm thrilled to find your stories which I read all in about two days. As a McGee fan, I'll always welcome McGee centered ones ! I've read all of them but since this is the last one updated and probably will have more new chapters, I'l review here for all of them, so it may be long. I don't mind grammar mistakes since English isn't my maternal language either, however I saw some inconsistencies which threw me slightly out of balance. Don't get me wrong, I loved your fics and I'm amazed that you're willing to write despite your probably charged life, but as a medical person like yourself ( I got a nursing formation but couldn't work to be able to take care of my autistic daughter, she's about the same age as you are now) I must get your attention that a person can't make jokes or laugh much or leave the hospital that quickly when he/she is as injured and in pain as McGee in your stories. Also a chemo patient like the Admiral can't walk around like there's no problem, it is an exhausting treatment who takes all the patients energy and immune system. And if he's going to spend time in a hospital which is a very infectious place, he should wear at least a mask-even other protective outfit-to prevent germs from attacking his fragilized body. I'm aware that this isn't RL, just a fiction, but if you want your stories to be more believable, I respectively suggest that you pay more attention to those details, even if you think that they're for the story's sake. Sarah was as bitchy as she was in the show at the beginning of the chapter, and I always hated the unfair way Gibbs and Abby treated McGee in the show, especially the way Gibbs let Abby get away with all her misbehavior towards McGee, and how she kept playing with his feelings. You are giving very good examples of their behavior of the first seasons on TV. Jessica also seems very unsure about her feelings in both your other stories, and I was so frustrated of her behavior towards Tim in Up Close And Personal, playing with his feelings like that and breaking his heart, amnesia or not. Thankfully you made her remember and go back to Tim LOL ! I hope that my critics didn't break your heart or envy to write, because I can't wait the next chapter. You chose a good name, your fanfics are like a light for us (McGee fans and fanfic readers) ! Take care, see you in the next one ..
11/25/2016 c4 velcrogg
Oh boy, quite the cliffhanger! Can't wait for more!
11/25/2016 c4 17DS2010
Yes Sarah will be pissed at him
11/9/2016 c3 brendafay
more please
11/5/2016 c3 DS2010
Damn poor Tim
11/5/2016 c3 velcrogg
Oh man, I can't wait to see what happens next!
11/5/2016 c3 athea781
I'm baaack! And totally enjoying the Tim fest. McGee, McGee & even more McGee... who could ask for more.

This story, I have my suspicions. I believe this Anita person's behind Tim's never-ending nightmares. I think she's about to make bring his night terrors into the light. She just keeps inserting herself into Tim's life. She's after something... Tim maybe?
Please update soon, I need much more McGee.
10/13/2016 c2 velcrogg
Nice job!
10/12/2016 c2 DS2010
Loved Jessica calling Tim riddle man :)
10/12/2016 c2 Paula Galtarocha
I like stories that value Tim within the team. Congratulations for the great work.
9/28/2016 c1 5Crawcolady
Very satisfying read. Thank you!
9/28/2016 c1 17DS2010
Nice work Tim got to love our favorite probie.