FanFiction.Net
for Knots

6/18/2021 c1 7popqxeen
it was so cute !
2/14/2018 c1 skater1263
This is wonderful, sa are all the other stories I've read of yours :) Please keep writing when you have the time and inspiration :)
8/17/2017 c1 sportskp
Reid/Prentiss have something and even writer of Lauren had hinted something. I hope season 13 explores this.
7/16/2017 c1 gubeNpaget
Love this!

I've always thought that the possibility of Prentiss/Reid was stuck in Season 4-6 but this more "recent" take is really seeet.

Would love to see a follow up! (Though it might have to be AU... not sure how they would ever work now with the whole prison stint and the fact that she's now Unit chief, which is really a bummer. I was holding out hope they could be cannon but alas, the writers could only make Emily his "liaison" while in prison. I'll just pretend that her concern had more romantic entanglements than that of a longtime friend/compassionate boss.)

Anyway, I'm rambling. Thanks again for this sweet one shot (hope you'd do a follow up lol)!
12/18/2016 c1 Chrystle Ayer
I've been re-watching the series (bless the cosmos for Netflix). Unfortunately, I didn't see the chemistry between Spencer and Emily until too late. Thank goodness, there have been so many good writers that saw what I saw between them, as well. So, thanks for this sweet, sweet oh-what-could've-been Spence and Em story, lol. Now, for the search for another never will be couple of CM, Derek and Penelope. :'(
12/16/2016 c1 CWT
Pretty good, I'm looking forward to you having a go at a potential relationship between them from the more recent seasons. I stopped watching the show years ago, still enjoy the pairing though!
9/30/2016 c1 PLEASE
Please make a sequel!
9/30/2016 c1 1Lillyeve
More please?
9/28/2016 c1 8tlcroft
This is a nice little stand alone piece, though, when you get the chance, you might want to consider a sequel. I like seeing Emily and Spencer together. When you think about it, Spencer is the perfect man for her: he's not threatened by her physical prowess, he likes her intelligence, he feels safe with her. And he never makes her feel like she isn't a woman because she's more physical than he is.
9/28/2016 c1 BlackRose8750
I love this story. I never read any of this pairing before. I'll have look for more. Wish you would expand on it. One can only hope.
9/28/2016 c1 tannerose5
I love it! My favorite pair is together again. . at least of the same continent. The girls need to have a girls' night out during this season.

Now, I must reread all your Emily/Reid stories. I've have saved every last one of them. But, I'm saving tonight for season 12 premiere. Can't wait.
Anyway, thanks for writing these two.
Margie
9/28/2016 c1 36JENTWCSINYFAN2
Ok wow .. So good and it seems like your muse has returned at least for Prentiss and Reid. Love it.
9/28/2016 c1 Whatsthatttttt
Too. Cute. I never imagined this pair! But to picture it makes my heart warm. Great writing! Take it further! :)