for Unchained Melody

7/29/2017 c12 Kae
this chapter was amazing! i know you said you hated it but i loved it. the spooning in the tub? *squeals* it was soo adorable. poor lexie tho. what's going to happen to her? is she ever going to go home to her family and get some support from them or will you keep her living with meredith? anywho, cant wait to see what you come up with next.
7/30/2017 c12 26Ianuaria
Where have I been and how have I missed this? Weird.
Anyway, the funeral was heartbreaking, especially the way Addison but she couldn't really pit a reason to itfor most of her story arcs, she's wounds that don't really show, she's never had any obvious tragedies, just a landslide of tiny moments that I think really wore her down. Anyway, that bit fit very well, and I love the bathtub in lieu of sex. Character development! And Susannah Elise is such a sweet name. I loved that you brought in Molly and Eric and Laura, I always wondered where the hell they went after season two. And now you know how utterly impatient I am about updates... so update soon please!
7/25/2017 c12 ethcreal
The bathtub scene was so cute. I love this story!
7/25/2017 c12 132hushedgreylily
It was definitely the over-reading that made you hate it, because this was a FANTASTIC chapter! The emotions are SO raw, and again you handled an incredibly sensitive/difficult topic very carefully and with beautiful writing. I didn't think it would be possible, ever, for me to sympathise with Lexie as a character (admitting to a little irrational hatred for the woman because of what she was to Maddison, but only a little), but oh my gosh, my heart breaks for your horrible cheating-on-Mark Lexie here, and that, my friend, is very good writing. Well done!
7/24/2017 c12 Irony-FLD
the chapter in self was amazing, in somehow i feel sad for Lexie, the lost of a baby must to be horrible and in another way the Maddison's scene in the bathroom was beautiful, i really loved the dialogue between them and something else... Finally we have a update! i was worried lol, i can't wait for the next chapter
7/24/2017 c12 76winter machine
Oh my god. The baby was swaddled for the funeral? Just kill me now. The transition from there to Addison wanting to be swaddled to "numb the sad" to the bathtub was so perfect and so brutally angsty. This story should come with a puppy or something. But even in the storm of painful angst, I snorted at this:
"What do you think she would have been like?"
"Who, Mr. Shepherd's mom?"
"No, Mark, the baby."
Great chapter, don't make us wait too long for the next one!
7/20/2017 c11 26Ianuaria
Okay, you need to get back in here and update! I managed to miss the last chapter but I'm waiting eagerly for the next.
7/5/2017 c11 Kae
Okay, so, the sixty day pact! Pleeeease don't let it end the way it did on tv. Let them actually get through it because I need some Maddison in my life. I love the story.
7/5/2017 c10 Kae
Awwwwwwww! Okay so, that ending! It was just so adorable and innocent. I loved it and I love Maddison! Hopefully the loss of the baby will bring them closer together in the long run. I love this and I can't wait to see what's next to come.
7/7/2017 c11 132hushedgreylily
Another fantastic chapter - I love all the parallels with the canon storyline, having Mark hit Sam in the hospital... made me chuckle a little, I was never a huge fan of Sam. My holiday in Cornwall was lovely, thanks, despite it raining every day! And I'll come prepared with some tissues for the funeral, and I'm very excited to see the further parallels that you draw!
7/4/2017 c11 Guest
Siii amo maddizon feliz eres lo maximo
7/4/2017 c11 winter machine
This was a great chapter. You had me with your smug Sam narration and I'm always here for Maddison comfort. This world you've created is like an acid trip, but in a good way. It's so bizarre and yet so internally consistent that it totally works. Maybe because all the feelings-stuff is so real. Thank you for sharing!
7/4/2017 c11 Patsy
OMG! I adored Addison's Sixty Days ultimatum to Mark at the end of the chapter. Really brought back memories. Really enjoying this story. I'm sure I will be crying at the funeral-ugh. Love the way you are fitting in the back stories.
Thanks for the nice shoutout. You made my Day;) Happy Fourth-I'm off to a barbecue-Read you later!
7/3/2017 c9 Kae
Why did I have a feeling that you were going to kill the baby? I'm so sad and a little behind but still, I love the story. I have to read chapter 10. I feel soo behind. I need to catch up but I love it. Keep up the great work. I'm still hoping for a future Maddison baby. I'll keep my fingers crossed.
7/4/2017 c11 Irony-FLD
i really love how you used scenes that happened on the show, in the chapter and i really hope that in the fic won't happen the same thing with the challenge that happened on the show *i felt sad for Mark*, they really need to be together again!, anyway i love your fic *like i always say, sorry:(* i can't wait for the next update.
71 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »