for Humans, Aliens and the DEAD

5/27/2017 c4 Guest
Saeko vs Xenomorph
Winner: Xenomorph
4/28/2017 c3 44Wacko12
so does Chris have Yautja weapons?
3/27/2017 c4 ArcherEMIYA
I am actually genuinly excited for this haven't really thought of these two series going together but damn you do it well. Looking forward to the next chapter.
1/20/2017 c4 GODZILLA1996
Are you ever going to update this?
12/3/2016 c4 GODZILLA1996
When are you going to update?
11/30/2016 c4 ARSLOTHES
looking forward to see them combat both bugs and zombies
11/23/2016 c1 2LycanGod13
Here's a tip: If you're going to pick a tense, stick with past tense. It's A LOT less confusing. It'll help you out a lot.
10/8/2016 c1 K1NG and J0K3R
Really like how you mix Aliens with Zombies, I know it sounds cliche, but dammit if it doesn't add anxiety to the readers when the Xenomorphs sound comes up.
10/8/2016 c4 9KingSora3
Damn so the Bug were there too? And from the sound outside the door it must've been one fight.
10/8/2016 c4 32Anime PJ
I'm kinda disappointed that we never saw Chris' fight with the Xenomorph, but the way you wrote out the scene as a whole easily made up for that. The way Chris shut everyone outside so abruptly was a really good way of keeping up the suspense, and the Xenomorph's tail stabbing through the door created some really good tension for the scene. Good job there. Still a little sceptical that a Xenomorph's own blood is able to melt its corpse, but I'll forgive that simply because the story's so damn good.

Chris getting so excited about the thought of the zombies decaying was a really good way of showing that, despite his slightly cynical nature, he hasn't COMPLETELY given up hope. It's actually pretty refreshing to see a character who doesn't immediately give up on the human race.

In regards to what I said about Saeko's reaction last chapter being surprising, what I meant was that they're all still adjusting to the situation, even the ones who are strong enough to keep their emotions in check, so I sincerely doubt that sort of thing would be on anyone's mind this early into the outbreak. It was perfectly in character, I just thought the timing was a bit weird.

Looking forward to next chapter!
10/8/2016 c4 15Firem78910
well looks like that one village in Canada will become the capital of New Canada and also Matpat for the win
10/5/2016 c3 3theLawbringer
this is amazing, I've finally found a cross over with a competent writer that seems to have updated his story quiet recently and not five million years ago, keep this up and i can't wait to see "it" make an appearance
10/1/2016 c3 9KingSora3
Good reason for Reis anger thing. And nice job with the drama amd action parts of this chapter!
10/1/2016 c3 32Anime PJ
This was certainly entertaining. It's good to see that pushing Hisashi off the roof is having at least some effect on Chris' psyche, since that sort of thing can't be easy on someone. The intense brutality of his MK-inspired kill at the end was an unexpected, yet very pleasant surprise. Saeko's particular ... reaction to it was interesting, and Chris choosing to ignore it was a good choice given the situation they were in.

I feel like I should type more, but I really can't think of anything ... Well, it was nice to see some more of Chris' character in his rather sadistic behaviour toward that zombie at the end, and it's nice to continue seeing the gradual reveal of his backstory.

Looking forward to next time!
9/29/2016 c2 9KingSora3
Oh man now Im getting anxious about the Alien! Where is it? What's it doing!? Maybe Saya and them might run into it! Who knows? Great chapter!
19 Page 1 2 Next »