for Thrice Born, Brother to Steel

Wonderful chapter!
10/18/2016 c1 LordXeenTheGreat
Awesome beginning!
10/18/2016 c2 Sceonn
Please tell me why would Harry which he could make someone smile like Kiritsugu?

How would he even remember how Kiritsugu looked when he saved them? He was what, One year old?
10/18/2016 c2 3Reishin Amara
gotta admit,this story surprised me because now we know why the einzbern head is so powerful...control of the castle?Good Grief,only other time ive heard of that power was a specific Dead Apostle...but that guy makes his castles into gaint golems...
10/18/2016 c2 10ultima-owner
Harry is gifted with music. It is hard to kill someone who's own home is a weapon that they can manipulate at their leisure.
10/18/2016 c1 smerrick1
can't wait for the next chapter.
10/18/2016 c2 Gawain-Knight of the Sun
Will harry summon a servant? if so can it be scathach or boudica both are European from roughly the same area(?)
10/13/2016 c1 MasterOfDragonsGod
Interesting
10/10/2016 c1 1Liantei
Wow! Talk about a unique beginning! I've read several HP and F/SN crossovers before and even a few where Harry was raised by a Magus but nothing quite like this before! I really loved how you fleshed out the Dursley's characters too! Instead of making them magic-hating bigots who would starve and beat a young boy purely because he had magic, you made them normal, respectable people who while initially wary of magic and of Harry himself still took him in and protected him. I really can't wait to see just where it is you plan on taking this fic because it's bound to be awesome! I'm so glad I discovered your fanfics on this site! You're fast becoming one of my favorite authors on here! You have such interesting and unique plot ideas and your execution makes them incredibly engaging!
10/10/2016 c1 1Aurelius - Rivensbane
Good chapter, just fix the FUCKIN WALLS OF TEXT
9/30/2016 c1 Bunny153539
Can't wait for the next chapter. Who will Harry summon?
9/30/2016 c1 Emiya07
Where Shirou? Is Harry replace Shirou? By Harry used the name 'Shirou' .. If that is true, honestly I do not like your story coeg. Replace characters Nasuverse !
9/30/2016 c1 7Paxloria
This looks like it could be a pretty interesting story.
You might want to fix your errors with punctuation and missing words though.
9/29/2016 c1 4rickyp01
ok, i read the previous revieuws and it seems previous guests have already alerted you to some potential problems this crossover could create, let me add one:

Goblin silver exists in the nasuverse as a result of this crossover. (or whatever the sword of gryffindor is made out of). its implied that its the nature of the alloy and not the sword itself that grants it those properties. which means that shiro should definitly be able to figure out how to make a metal that takes up any properties that make it stronger, just uploading UBW into that steel and you have the ultimate superweapon.

a lot of people doing this crossover forget that it doesnt just allow Harry to practice magecraft, but also allows Nasu-characters to gain acess to Potter-spells and artifacts. just try to remember that the nasu-side should steal from the potters as much as they do.
155 « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 Next »