for Thrice Born, Brother to Steel

11/23/2016 c3 Guest
You need a bit of cleanup but for the most part this was well written
11/22/2016 c3 LuBu081
Dude...proof...read.
I like the flow of the character interaction with Rin and how she was giving them the 'Ciaphas Cain' treatment for a few moments.
But the first half of the chapter was a grammar and punctuation nightmare. I'm not perfect so I'm not saying you have to be perfect, but seriously, if you've got the talent to write what you have, a little proofreading should be nothing but costing a little extra time.
11/22/2016 c3 piddle
good chapter
11/22/2016 c3 Bunny153539
LOL
11/22/2016 c3 17duskrider
It is rather funny to see hwo this turns out.
11/22/2016 c3 43Gundam-Knight-Chris
Make more. This is good
11/22/2016 c3 10ultima-owner
a curse of fear? sounds very likely.
11/22/2016 c3 muratira
IF you will include romance then I'm seconding HarryXCaster(especially if she finds outs he's meant to become a martyr if you go that route) or HarryXSakura(if you give him the 'saving people thing' and what better person to try and make happy than someone who is tortured pretty much every day). I would say to go with both but I'm not the one writing the story. The only bad thing about it(that I care about in any case) is the update time...but that argument get's thrown out when I see I'm following 4 of your stories so it's more than understandable.
11/22/2016 c3 sandmanwake
No Sakura?
11/22/2016 c3 LordXeenTheGreat
Great chapter!
11/22/2016 c3 3Reishin Amara
he got caster...hoooo boy.
11/22/2016 c3 2Thundramon
I am not usually this intense but Please you just gotta make this develop into MoD!HarryxCaster(Medea)!

Please Please Please with all the sugar in the world in top
11/13/2016 c2 176Firehedgehog
always hate teh fact he dies
10/24/2016 c2 Bluesnowman
nice work
10/19/2016 c2 sheikhrajela
even with his elemental affinity and origin of sword the magecraft types/styles/spells shiro should be able to use without a having a normal elemental affinity and origin are runes, alchemy, material transmutation which is the basics, formalecraft, witchcraft, bounded fields, non-elemental magecraft, reinforcement, alteration, structural grasp mystic code and familiar creation.
well if he gets a proper teacher to teach him.
pleas don't make the mistakes many fanfics do by thinking shiro can only do projection and reinforcement.
155 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »