for RWBY: Final Judgement

5/28/2020 c3 1scottycj
This crossfic was promising, I wonder why it just went dormant all of a sudden without any updates for so long.
2/15/2020 c7 MasterOfDragonsGod
Nice chapter
2/14/2020 c1 MasterOfDragonsGod
Interesting
2/8/2020 c1 ivanacco1
Not a fan of that many ocs
10/27/2019 c7 DoctorHayden
So we've got timelines converging. Hopefully, Nanashi will get some development and end up as less of an asshole.

I doubt it, considering how Apocalypse ended up going, but still.
10/26/2019 c6 GM0127
Yesyesyes! Given the context of the story, some meaning may be lost if I were to praise you for doing God’s work. In that case, here’s some manic cheering!
10/19/2019 c7 InfernoPolizei
I've been following this story for a while, and I love it! I can only pray for faster updates, 'cause I think I'm addicted lol. The only thing that would make this story god-like would be the inclusion of other Mainline protagonists in some way. But still, very good job.
10/14/2019 c7 Akuma-Heika
"...the same IS TRUE for the faunus."
I am assuming this is what you meant.

"If the God of Light WOULD not bring..."
Based on the previous sentence, it wasn't that he wasn't able to, but that he was unwilling.

Did Ozma's resurrection and death go as canon had it happen, or Dadga cut in before she got to that part, and Jinn assumed he knew it, or is this an AU difference? In canon, GoDk rezed him, GoL killed him, GoDk rezed him again, and so on and so forth. It looked like Ozma was killed and rezed a few dozen times in a matter of seconds. The GoDk didn't cow to his brother. He fought with him, got bored, and left.
10/13/2019 c7 15Classic Mecraphone
...
That is going to be a VERY awkward reunion between Asahi and Shesha.

And that means I’m eagerly looking forward to it :D
10/13/2019 c7 2Shin Hitorigami
A 2nd Godslayer eh? Well that makes a bit of sense really. If Flynn was Nanashi's Godslayer and Nanashi Dadga's in the Massacre Route, it makes sense the new guy would be Jaldabaoth's.

You've made some very nice progress in world building and personality flesh outs with this chapter. Keep up the good work. Plus a rival that would keep Nanashi on his toes despite his OP-ness. Let's hope he lasts a while. A curb stomp is never fun to read and watch. Unless it's hilarious.

I can see some foreshadowing, wonder where it'll lead. Good luck on your writing.
116 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »