for The Mist of War

8/19/2019 c1 alucardvaldgmail.com
I hope it's my general...please let him find love in FemHarry and to not die...Sei's country needed a distraction and he could be the one providing it. He may be injured but let him live.
8/10/2018 c1 Guest
Please pair her with Ou Ki...as the best general he needs to live if only as a block between Qui and the other states. Also she needs someone to keep her safe and not be the protector this time around...she can help but in small amounts...let her be the princess and have the knight save her
3/1/2018 c1 2SilvesterWulf
The first time I read this I thought it was well-written and interesting. But then I can back and re-read it like three times and the more I read it, the more interesting it became to me. This story has so many ways it can progress and there are so many questions that need to be answered, like how well can she use her magic, since she probably doesn't have a wand (unless the Elder wand somehow came with her)? Why couldn't she leave, since I don't think she would have stayed just because of her father? I kinda want to see Aya paired with Sei, just because I think it would be interesting to see how that works out. I'm really hoping you update this story soon, because I'm looking forward to seeing how it all progresses.
10/3/2017 c1 DraculaTheDarkMistress
Save Wang Q...as a warrior FemHarry can help Sei gain power in a faster but efficient manner the prime minister could be interested in using her as the older heir...the younger brother wants her power but she is a warrior at heart and therefore she could shake up the batter field...but besides that thank you for you take at a Kingdom X Harry Potter crossover ...hope to see more chapters
12/22/2016 c1 4makesomehassel
oh my gooooooooooooood ... this really good pls pls pls update ! XDDDDDDDDD
9/30/2016 c1 camus.phua
From what i read just now, maybe pair aya(femharry)with sei? He helps her out and even if it is incest, they can kind of keep the power within the family. Most noblility do that.
9/29/2016 c1 Teyranas
An excellent story idea and I believe that unless you create an OC then I suppose the only possible pairing would be either Shin, Mouten, or Ouhon. Though i'm leaning more towards Mouten.
9/29/2016 c1 Math725e
Love the story! DO NOT make it a love story.

Keep op the good work! XD