for A Pencil and a Piece of Paper

9/19/2020 c1 6Hummina
Love this Pauline. So glad I found you. You captured "Little Boy Starsky" perfectly!
10/1/2016 c1 8Paula UK
What a lovely, lovely story, Pauline.
And thank you for the dedication and mention of my story.
It would be such fun if both the boys could join our fb group :D
A clever idea, my friend, and very well written.
A wonderful start to your S&H fanfiction life. ;)
9/29/2016 c1 Bernadette Ranck
A very cute story. I enjoyed it.
9/29/2016 c1 davedj29
A Buritto with peanut butter and oinions yuk!
9/29/2016 c1 8survivor10
Author's Note ... the story that Starsky mentions at the beginning of this story was written by Paula UK , called "Starsky vs Hutch", at s/10696402/1/Starsky-vs-Hutch
9/29/2016 c1 Nancy Roots
KUDOS!
Nicely done.
Keep writing! It's addictive!
9/29/2016 c1 18Hutch-is-gorgeous
Enjoyed this a whole lot! Love the non-homosexual but obvious affection and love the guys have for one another and you portrayed it very well in your story.

Love also how you found comparisons in the pencil box and Hutch. Question though. When you wrote about Starsky swearing that Hutch was a lumberjack in a previous life was you thinking about Here Comes the Brides and his character of Joshua?

Thank you for getting up the nerve to post your story!
9/29/2016 c1 14starskyandhutch14
great story pauline. i could just see starsky and hutch in their old age still together and still acting like they do together. starskys child like manner always melts my heart. so happy you are writing...SHFAFF girl - wanda
9/29/2016 c1 29acmabry
What a wonderful story - and this is your first! I can so see Starsky (even at this age) bouncing around all excited - and Hutch patiently sitting there watching his best friend. Your words truly bring our guys to life. I laughed and giggled the whole way through...until I got to Fiery Red's story. What a sweet, touching story of their friendship - all detailed through a pencil box - absolutely lovely!
I am sooo glad you are writing Pauline - it's such a wonderful experience. Looking so forward to all the rest of your stories. :-)!
9/29/2016 c1 119katbybee
I felt as if I was right in the room with the boys! You hit their voices completely! Great story!
9/29/2016 c1 3mel2932
Wonderful! This was a delight to read. I can just see Starsky getting into the group and wanting to write. And love how he used the story to show how much he treasures Hutch. Thank you.
9/29/2016 c1 74sandybeliever
I absolutely adore your take on this. Well done and hooray for your first story post!
9/29/2016 c1 58Spencer5460
That's really cute. Sounds just like something Starsky would do! Congrats on posting.