for Unexpected

9/17/2020 c28 Vadercat
Too short. Who's after them, any leads to help the team? Needs action.
9/15/2020 c28 3Snehal Shukla
THANK YOU, FOR ANOTHER GOOD CHAPTER. AND PLEASE UPDATE SOON.

I WANT TO KNOW WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE, AND WHAT THEY WANT FROM ZARA?

GIBBS WOULD DO ANYTHING TO PROTECT HER. BUT SOMETIMES I FEEL THAT ZARA IS FAKING IT. SHE'S PLAYING WITH GIBBS AND TEAM. SHE MIGHT BE DOING IT TO GET GIBBS... SHE'S VERY MYSTERIOUS PERSON.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR SOME ACTION...

PLEASE UPDATE SOON...
9/15/2020 c28 17DS2010
Glad Zara is awake
9/15/2020 c28 60mahc
What a thrill to see a new chapter of this story! I have been worried about Gibbs and Zara for so long. Thanks for more angst and now for Zara to be awake. I look forward to reading how Gibbs protects and takes care of her, and how Zara continues to recover her memory and health. Hope RL is calm for you and hope that helps you get us another chapter soon - :-)!
5/23/2020 c2 3Snehal Shukla
please update soon
5/2/2020 c21 Guest
Please update your story
5/2/2020 c27 Vadercat
well you can't just abandon the story. perhaps you should lick a place where these bad guys are from., why they are doing what they are doing, what they hoped to get out of child slave trade, how long they've been in business. on the other hand are you going to make Zara a sexual interest to Gibbs or is he just a concerned caring colleague? please update soon and dont abandon a promising story.
5/2/2020 c23 Vadercat
fyi itsiquid diet until they are sure she can e a soft food diet. usually 2-3 days liquid, same for soft food unless a stomach issue then could be longer.
12/21/2019 c1 Guest
Please update your story. Please
9/13/2019 c25 Snehal Shukla
please update soon
9/8/2019 c27 Snehal Shukla
please update
8/5/2019 c27 Sue Dooley
Great writing. Gibbs is so concerned about Zara. What info does Vance have?
8/4/2019 c27 Sue Dooley
Wow. Cliffhanger. Zara not doing well.
8/4/2019 c27 17DS2010
Glad to see Ducky take charge of everyone he was the only one to get Gibbs out of the room so he could treat Zara.
Wondering what Vance will report on the case that at least will focus Gibbs a bit on other things
8/4/2019 c27 60mahc
This is an intense chapter - mainly because Gibbs is so intense! I love that he is so passionate about Zara, and I am excited about the next chapter, whenever you post it (hopefully soon)! (Thanks for the continued angst and h/c for poor Gibbs and his injuries. We love to see our big strong heroes vulnerable sometimes.
153 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »