for Dr Luke Stone

11/28/2019 c55 21Bonnie Sveen Fan
Thanks for the dedication, I’ve enjoyed reading the chapters and enjoyed seeing Jessica. I read the previous chapter before realising you had put another chapter on and the scene where Alice told the patient she was disgusted by him, reminded me when Jessica did it. Looking forward to when you return to Luke’s story and hope to see Jessica in it.
11/27/2019 c53 Bonnie Sveen Fan
I remember the scene with Luke and Alice with Adam and Jess on screen.
11/26/2019 c52 Bonnie Sveen Fan
Shocked that Jess brought Luke's family in to the argument but can understand it, thought Luke was rude the way he spoke to her, though, and also Adam, a bit. Still enjoying the story, glad to see Jess is still being written in to fan fictions, she was my favourite character and I still miss her and Adam.
9/13/2019 c48 Bonnie Sveen Fan
I love Adam and Jessica’s relationship but hate the thought of Adam thinking Jess is like Sean, she isn’t, he’s a pig and Adam is a decent man, Jess has her heart broken by Sean taking the children, I think Adam owes her an apology. Enjoyed the chapter, looking forward to reading more.
8/12/2019 c46 Bonnie Sveen Fan
Glad to see an update, I've missed this story, glad Jess is getting her children back and glad Adam confided in Luke over her.
6/9/2019 c43 Bonnie Sveen Fan
I thought it was nice to see Adam step up and announce that he was baby Harry’s dad and I liked the twist of Natalie being Curtis’s girlfriend, instead of alice. Looking forward to .
6/7/2019 c41 Bonnie Sveen Fan
Guessed that that Scarlett was pregnant before Luke told her that she was.
6/4/2019 c39 Bonnie Sveen Fan
Glad Adam and Luke were able to reassure Jessica over her baby, Harry.
6/3/2019 c38 Bonnie Sveen Fan
I hope Adam doesn't resign, Jess needs to tell him about the baby and they need to be happy. Enjoyed the chapter. Looking forward to more.
5/17/2019 c34 Bonnie Sveen Fan
Shocked that Toby told Ruth that he should have left her hanging, it reminded me of when Sean threatened to leave Jessica at the foot of the stairs.
5/16/2019 c33 Bonnie Sveen Fan
I adored the episode where Jessica fell down the stairs on the show, so naturally this was my favourite Chapter, felt for Luke having to reduce Jessica’s elbow and curious to see if Adam supports Jess and the baby, will be re- reading this chapter.
5/9/2019 c28 Bonnie Sveen Fan
Sorry, I’ve only just seen this update. No wonder Jess was sarcastic when commenting about Zoe breaking a nail, she’s probably hurt that Zoe was sleeping with her husband. Glad Jess and Luke were able to save the baby.
5/7/2019 c26 Bonnie Sveen Fan
I enjoyed the chapter. Hope that Tess is going to be ok. I enjoyed the Jess scenes.
4/4/2019 c23 Bonnie Sveen Fan
I thought Zoe was going to expose her secret of sleeping with Sean at the court case. Nice that Alice and Luke are moving in together and I liked the brief scene between Jess and Alice.
3/18/2019 c19 Bonnie Sveen Fan
I liked seeing Jess stand up for the mother of the baby and I liked seeing her annoyed. Looking forward to more.
28 Page 1 2 Next »